MMA is a 'Plant' !

zow

MMA is a 'Plant' !
Yes, Mma must be a plant. (Not the green leafy type).

It makes perfect sense. :p
One or more of the administrators/moderators obviously thought that a little spice was required on these boards to whip up some controversy and boost 'viewing figures', so under the name of Mma they write a series of obnoxious, self-righteous, ineloquent, illiterate, often totally mis-informed, rants and then sit back as the rest of us try to engage in serious debate. :D

It's the only explanation......good one administrators/mods!
But come on guys, you're over doing it. A little spice is one thing but chilli pepper by itself doesn't make a meal and a few of the comments have been almost too unbelievably outrageous. :confused: ;)

Of course I have conclusive proof of this but will only offer it if and when I feel like it....and you show me yours first. :cheesy:

Keep up the great work on the rest of the site though guys!

Last edited:
lol - gr8t point zow!

the only other question is this;

is ZOW a plant?

;)

Zow
When will you be setting up your website selling your system to prove conclusively that posters are plants?

ps I am a prickly pear :)

"Reality may only be what we think it is"

Moi? .... a plant?

Well sometimes i do think my fig tree would make better trading decisions ..... but I can personally assure you that I am me.......and if you still don't believe me ask a moderator. :)

Rognvald
In my soon to be upgraded website I will indeed be selling my system guaranteed to make triple digit returns, and predict the weather in outer Mongolia, and the winner of the 4.30 at Doncaster. If you would like an exclusive sneek preview please send me a cheque for £50k payable to 'Charts And Sundry Hieroglyphics' International Corporation Unlimited (or C.A.S.H. for short) asap. Offer ends soon, first 500 subscribers only.

And smoking's bad for you....stunts your growth, didn't you know? ;)
But now you're suggesting Mma is a smelly weed? :eek:

What a great thread, there's something for everyone!
We can all amuse ourselves at the absurdity of the man, whilst mma himself will no doubt feel that having a thread devoted to him demonstrates his mythical status as the worlds greatest spread better.

I can't wait to see where this is all heading/what we'll discover:

Is mma really a plant ?
Can Zows system really predict the winner of the 4.30 at Doncaster, & more importantly can it confirm the rumour that mma has never been laid?
Is Rognvald really a prickly pear?

Only time will tell (or do Smarties have the answer?)
Turtle

turtle trader said:

Can Zows system really predict the winner of the 4.30 at Doncaster, & more importantly can it confirm the rumour that mma has never been laid?
Is Rognvald really a prickly pear?

Ahhhh!, you'll be wanting the 'Personal Carnal Encounters Forecaster' add-on, together with the 'individual fruit/personality matcher' module.
Those are extras available (if you buy at the same time) for only another £30k (normal RRP £50k).
The 4.30 Doncaster winner predictor comes as standard.

Only 499 places left!

mma a plant?
Never. He is a mummies boy. His name says it all :LOL:

just a light hearted observation mma, nothing personal or serious intent.
Personally I think you have raised some good points.

There is no 4.30 at Doncaster unless you were predicting the time a train may arrive at the Doncaster train station.

Paul

Trader333 said:
There is no 4.30 at Doncaster unless you were predicting the time a train may arrive at the Doncaster train station.

Paul
Now come on Paul...no-one has those sorts of predictive powers! :LOL:

In typical Eastenders style, I can confirm that MMA is not a plant, and nor is Zow, although I cannot confirm nor deny the rumour that Rognvald is a prickly pear

ZOW lol !

as in the Alan Bstard cheque payable to:

Conservative Action for South Humberside
Chief Amazulu Spiritual Healing
Charities Aid for Savanna Horseman

etc

:)

All noble causes....
Send all cheques c/o me..... I'll make sure they go to their rightful place......give generously....... I ne...I mean, They need it desperately.

Dax

What do you know about "Amazulu"?

Are you from the land of braaivleis, rugby, sunny skies and chevrolet?

Bayete Nkosi

Goober

:cheesy: FTSEB :cheesy:

I cannot possibly resist this opportunity to discourse at length on myself and family
We are found in all of the deserts of the American Southwest, with different species having adapted to different locale and elevation ranges. Most require course, well-drained soil in dry, rocky flats or slopes. But some prefer mountain pinyon/juniper forests, while others require steep, rocky slopes in mountain foothills.
Most prickly pears are edible and sold in shops under the name "tuna." Prickly pear branches (the pads) are also cooked and eaten as a vegetable. They, too, are sold in shops under the name "Nopalito." Because of the glochids, great care is required when harvesting or preparing prickly pear cactus
The genus Opuntia includes the prickly pear, bunny ears, and beaver tail cacti. It is also called cactus pear and Indian fig ("Figadindi" in Italian). You may have been intrigued by the seemingly erratic growth of the prickly pear cactus, with its pads protruding at all angles; or you may have avoided it because of its sharp, barbed spines and tiny stickers. Everyone, however, can appreciate the prickly pear's large but delicate and colorful blooms and the sweet, succulent fruit.
In Central Africa, the sap from our pads served as a mosquito repellent. In 1911, Burbank noted in Scientific American, that when spread on water, it smothers mosquito larvae, and the effect lasts up to a year.
The stickiness of our sap makes it useful in formulating various products. It can be extracted to make chewing gum and candles, and is used as a stiffening agent for cotton cloth.
A wide variety of animals has been successfully raised on our cactus pads. These include sheep, pigs, horses, ostriches (grown for their feather plumes), and at least one circus elephant.
I thought you would like to know! :cheesy:

Attachments

• cactus1.jpg
    cactus1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 664
Well - if you must know!

My Subfamily Opuntioideae have barbed deciduous spines, called glochids. These are modified leaf primordia (i.e., modified leaves) that are produced on the areoles (a modified axillary bud, a type of short shoot). When touched, the glochid easily hooks into the skin and is thereby yanked from the stem. This is the cladode (flattened stem) of a platyopuntia that has no regular, stiff spines (Opuntia microdasys).

Attachments

• opuntiaglochids2.jpg
    opuntiaglochids2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 674
In typical Eastenders style, I can confirm that MMA is not a plant, and nor is Zow

Well you're bound to say that if you were in on it...... :!: :)

I could 'come clean' and admit I am a plant! (A nice poinsettia please). That would mess you up ! :devilish: :cheesy:

Rognvald
What the ???? :?: :eek: