MMA is a 'Plant' !

zow

136 0
MMA is a 'Plant' !
Yes, Mma must be a plant. (Not the green leafy type).

It makes perfect sense. :p
One or more of the administrators/moderators obviously thought that a little spice was required on these boards to whip up some controversy and boost 'viewing figures', so under the name of Mma they write a series of obnoxious, self-righteous, ineloquent, illiterate, often totally mis-informed, rants and then sit back as the rest of us try to engage in serious debate. :D

It's the only explanation......good one administrators/mods!
But come on guys, you're over doing it. A little spice is one thing but chilli pepper by itself doesn't make a meal and a few of the comments have been almost too unbelievably outrageous. :confused: ;)

Of course I have conclusive proof of this but will only offer it if and when I feel like it....and you show me yours first. :cheesy:

Keep up the great work on the rest of the site though guys!

Last edited:

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
Zow
When will you be setting up your website selling your system to prove conclusively that posters are plants?

ps I am a prickly pear :)

"Reality may only be what we think it is"

zow

136 0
Moi? .... a plant?

Well sometimes i do think my fig tree would make better trading decisions ..... but I can personally assure you that I am me.......and if you still don't believe me ask a moderator. :)

Rognvald
In my soon to be upgraded website I will indeed be selling my system guaranteed to make triple digit returns, and predict the weather in outer Mongolia, and the winner of the 4.30 at Doncaster. If you would like an exclusive sneek preview please send me a cheque for £50k payable to 'Charts And Sundry Hieroglyphics' International Corporation Unlimited (or C.A.S.H. for short) asap. Offer ends soon, first 500 subscribers only.

And smoking's bad for you....stunts your growth, didn't you know? ;)
But now you're suggesting Mma is a smelly weed? :eek:

turtle trader

172 6
What a great thread, there's something for everyone!
We can all amuse ourselves at the absurdity of the man, whilst mma himself will no doubt feel that having a thread devoted to him demonstrates his mythical status as the worlds greatest spread better.

I can't wait to see where this is all heading/what we'll discover:

Is mma really a plant ?
Can Zows system really predict the winner of the 4.30 at Doncaster, & more importantly can it confirm the rumour that mma has never been laid?
Is Rognvald really a prickly pear?

Only time will tell (or do Smarties have the answer?)
Turtle

zow

136 0
turtle trader said:

Can Zows system really predict the winner of the 4.30 at Doncaster, & more importantly can it confirm the rumour that mma has never been laid?
Is Rognvald really a prickly pear?

Ahhhh!, you'll be wanting the 'Personal Carnal Encounters Forecaster' add-on, together with the 'individual fruit/personality matcher' module.
Those are extras available (if you buy at the same time) for only another £30k (normal RRP £50k).
The 4.30 Doncaster winner predictor comes as standard.

Only 499 places left!

options

2,374 218
mma a plant?
Never. He is a mummies boy. His name says it all :LOL:

just a light hearted observation mma, nothing personal or serious intent.
Personally I think you have raised some good points.

Trader333

8,639 969
There is no 4.30 at Doncaster unless you were predicting the time a train may arrive at the Doncaster train station.

Paul

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Trader333 said:
There is no 4.30 at Doncaster unless you were predicting the time a train may arrive at the Doncaster train station.

Paul
Now come on Paul...no-one has those sorts of predictive powers! :LOL:

In typical Eastenders style, I can confirm that MMA is not a plant, and nor is Zow, although I cannot confirm nor deny the rumour that Rognvald is a prickly pear

DaxTrader

229 2
ZOW lol !

as in the Alan Bstard cheque payable to:

Conservative Action for South Humberside
Chief Amazulu Spiritual Healing
Charities Aid for Savanna Horseman

etc

:)

zow

136 0
All noble causes....
Send all cheques c/o me..... I'll make sure they go to their rightful place......give generously....... I ne...I mean, They need it desperately.

Goober

304 3
Dax

What do you know about "Amazulu"?

Are you from the land of braaivleis, rugby, sunny skies and chevrolet?

Bayete Nkosi

Goober

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock