MMA is a 'Plant' !

Does this mean that when I give my loopy nextdoor neighbour a poinsettia for Christmas I need to tell her that it's actually a Zow?

First glochids now aeroles! This is going too far. It's beginning to sound painful :cheesy:

Skimbleshanks said:
Does this mean that when I give my loopy nextdoor neighbour a poinsettia for Christmas I need to tell her that it's actually a Zow?

Ah Ha! See, all the moderators are getting in on it now! :)
Q.E.D. i think !

FYI, The full Latin name for poinsettia is "Euphorbia Zowiximus Pulcherrima".

Last edited:
Oatman

You really shouldn't refer to our female contributors in that way.
Very un-PC !

:D

costumed-smiley-038.gif
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It was when I heard the cries of "Cor, look at the glochids on him!" that I knew you really were quite something! :cheesy:

COMPLAINT!!! get me the moderators. I am seriously unhappy with this thread. Why? because I didn't think of it first!! Now that it's rolling along nicely, anyone want to buy a "mma is a plant T shirt?" fck it.. think I'l give them away...

If they are free I'll have 3,592 of them please. Don't want to be greedy.
Assorted sizes is fine.

could i have one of said t-shirts too please.

Only i would like mine to read :

"....is a p _ _ _ _ " so I can amend accordingly.

Thanks

RR

* It makes perfect sense.
One or more of the administrators/moderators obviously thought that a little spice was required on these boards to whip up some controversy and boost 'viewing figures' *

Awwww , poor zow is hurt because I paid him no credibilty and on top of that my so called * viewing figures * ( I didn't even know what this was til now ) are so good , that he is jealous.

Er Mods , he is accusing you of collaboration with me ! ironic in it's unlikelyhood . Better check him , getting out of order .

rossored said:
could i have one of said t-shirts too please.

Only i would like mine to read :

"....is a p _ _ _ _ " so I can amend accordingly.

Thanks

RR

Please Sir _ I know..........."P----"........Sounds like "PICK"

:eek:

Skimbleshanks said:

Zow:

Consider yourself checked. :cheesy:

"Thank you Ma'am. Please may I have another !"

But I think you've given your hand away there Skimbleshanks ...... or should I call you ..... MMA !!! :devilish: ;)
Yes, I believe you are at least one of the perpetrators of this 'Mma plant scam' ! :cheesy:
I also believe it was Colonel Mustard in the Ball Room with the lead pipe.
It's so obvious now, the name alone, MMA : "Made-up by Moderators and Administrators" !!!
Trying to deflect attention away from yourself by having 'mma' address questions to you, very cunning. :D

But see, yet again you just Slightly overdid it; really, I mean "Jealous?"
How could anyone at all be jealous of this rude, small-fry, half-lot trader with half-baked, incomplete ideas about the markets, that you created?
Having Mma incapable of considering and assimilating any new/differing ideas was a masterstroke that enables you and your co-conspirators to ensure the longevity of Mma on these boards. Brilliant! :cheesy:
But maybe I shouldn't go on....don't want to completely give your game away!
Keep it up though, knowing now that this is your/Mma's aim it makes the rants and general tone more palatable.

:p

Last edited: