Mini Dow daytrading

I have just remembered that you said earlier that your plots are automatic. Does this include the weekly and monthly plots and when plotting weekly and monthly do you use just the PP or include S1, R1 etc ?

Paul

I have just remembered that you said earlier that your plots are automatic. Does this include the weekly and monthly plots and when plotting weekly and monthly do you use just the PP or include S1, R1 etc ?

Paul
No Paul, the weekly and montly I have to plot them myself. I include S and R for both of them, but not mid points.
And I don't live by the river:), but in sunny Crouch End

Short ar 8401 at a good resistence area. it is also the crossing line of the 60m 10 and 20mm

Decent day today at +74, considering that the PP were not very well placed. I was surprised by the strong reversal and should have been more careful in the afternoon, since in the morning I was up +134

Vic,

This is a good thread, thanks for sharing and I am sure you know my reference was to The Clash.

Paul

Morning all. Todays it looks very interesting. The after-hour activity stayed within the market range, which means that there is just one set of PP. Also practically no weekly or monthly in the way. Just perfect. I must do well today as there are no excuses.
Very big gap of 135 points, well below S1, I don't think it will be closed today. Very large range between S1 and S2; I think that will be the tennis court for today's match

I had a great day on the forex with over 200 pips, but started at 6:00 this morning, so I can barely keep my eyes open now

Hi Vic

I am in the fx500 room as well ! I find it good for genreal direction - but then I scalp trades from the 5 and 15min charts on my own.

WRT PP`s - I find the camarrila and demark a waste of time. FTP works the best imo - and I use it for ES and YM. But my main trading is in forex - so normally done by 11am london time....well most days anyway.

Use the 20 and 50ma`s on the 5 and 15min chart of YM - I dont know if you do already. I find it works.
Yrs
CT.

I fell asleep and missed anopportunity to close with a win. So stopped out, -20.
Now short at 3256

thought you missed it as price did get to 307, i agree with short as we have broke s2 and a big gap to s1 but its hovering here so ive just closed part of my position with good profit in the bag

Hi Vic

I am in the fx500 room as well ! I find it good for genreal direction - but then I scalp trades from the 5 and 15min charts on my own.

WRT PP`s - I find the camarrila and demark a waste of time. FTP works the best imo - and I use it for ES and YM. But my main trading is in forex - so normally done by 11am london time....well most days anyway.

Use the 20 and 50ma`s on the 5 and 15min chart of YM - I dont know if you do already. I find it works.
Yrs
CT.
I combo,
I use the same FTP and MM as you. Yes I agree that the forex is very handy for the hours; ATM I am having very long days