Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Quote.

Training Traders is a company born out of the necessity to satisfy a need of ... Team Members: Ken Sacks, Cherita Axel, Malcolm Steel, Chris Bell, Simon Sharpe, Mike Baghdady, ...

Cherita Axel is Mike's web designer. She works from her home in the US and came on here last year to defend Mike and gave him a glowing character reference. She was asked how many times she'd met Mike in person and, therefore, how she was to provide such a wonderful reference. At that point, she admitted she'd NEVER met him. And stopped coming onto the forum.

Malcolm Steel is Mike's IT guy. We all miss him on the forum and his absurdity. Our loss is obviously Mike's gain!!

Simon Sharpe - poor guy to get roped into this. No doubt he thinks he's on a winner on Baghdady's offer of free mentoring/software etc, but I doubt he's doing much business on behalf of Baghdady and is probably wondering why his account is diminishing in value by following 'The Rules'.

jees .............this is a classic thread .............a soap opera indeed

N

BAGHDADY IS BACK!

It turns out that people who previously expressed an interest in Training Traders (some going back several years) have been contacted by the newest incarnation of the sales team, to try to drum up sales. Apparently, it's possible to take a course, with the master con artist Mike Baghdady.

The 'office' is based in Barnet, North London - so hardly the thriving buzz of a big city trading floor!

Baghdady is in Cairo. So the course is taken online. I'm pretty certain that the first page of scam-spotting in Trade 2 Win has a list of suggestions to look out for, including:
'Is there a classroom and office that you can visit'?

Here is the email that you may receive:

Dear XXXXX

We currently have Special Offers (valid until 31st July 2013) for the following:-

5 day course (short or long term) including 1 month free software and 1 month mentoring - £1,995
The next short course will start on the 14th July and run for 5 days
The next long term course will start on the 21st July and run for 5 days

Taking the Price Behaviour course and using the software provided will put the odds on your side.

Joining us daily in the mentoring room will increase those odds even further.

On the 16th July we have a free webinar from 7pm-9pm.

Every Sunday from 6pm-8pm we run online trade planning sessions at £15
We are currently offering a 33% discount for a pack of 10.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

I look forward to hearing back from you shortly

Training Traders
+44 208 370 6703

Baghosloopy, slappin' them poopies one more time!

What the f*** is going on? Caca-roach!

...is going on?

Let me ask you a question. Where's the best place on the chart to trade from?

Left side!

Ali-G-Westside.png

I notice that our Ken only says that "courses have been taught in Universities from Oxford to Cairo".

That doesn't rule out lesser Universities like Oxford Brookes or Oxford & Cherwell Valley College, which have no connection WHATSOEVER to THE Oxford University.

Nice one Ken! :LOL:

I wonder how many members of staff Slap Boobies will be assaulting this year? I hope that Barnet police are ready.....

Silence! Caca-roach!

Come and watch my live trading webinar*. I'll teach you the best way to trade. The most important thing to do is to stick to the...

Left Side!

AliG_1417588i.jpg

*No live trading will take place in any live trading webinars. The turtle soup I made is both wholesome and delicious. The diners already had food poisoning before they came to my restaurant.

Last edited:
Now that Mursi has been ousted in Egypt, will Mike SlapPoopies start claiming on his website that he was instrumental in the overthrow? I'd be disappointed if he didn't....

Now that Mursi has been ousted in Egypt, will Mike SlapPoopies start claiming on his website that he was instrumental in the overthrow? I'd be disappointed if he didn't....

He'll need a new career, and so the best thing to do is take a trading course. Professor Mike Sloobappy of Oxford University offers an excellent one.

The course really is amazing. It teaches such astonishing things as price behaviour is the behaviour of price. It also allows traders to make amazing profits of 300% risk-free by trading from the correct section of the chart. That section is of course the...

LEFT SIDE!

Blog-Picture.jpg

Our UK company was awarded a five-figure County Court Judgement against Mike Baghdady last year. He was ordered to pay all our costs in bringing this case against him.

During our legal challenge, Mike Baghdady responded by wantonly lying about us in a completely fictitious counterclaim. The counterclaim was thrown out by the judge because no evidence was provided by him to support it. Around this time, Mike Baghdady ran away to the US, leaving debts in London of hundreds of thousands of pounds: he owes money to his own lawyers, HMCE, the Inland Revenue, some of his former staff, a small army of third-party suppliers and he still owes us 100% of the amount the judge ordered him to pay our company.

While there is a lot of speculation, opinion and parody on this thread, it remains a **very** important resource, because it contains some very hard facts that otherwise would be successfully swept under the carpet by Baghdady's on-going attempts to whitewash his reputation, online and otherwise.

I am providing below part of a communication I have just received from the liquidators of his Training Traders company in London. I hope it provides assistance to anyone else in the same situation we have been left in by Mike Baghdady...

---------------------------

TMZF Limited - in creditors' voluntary liquidation

Progression of the liquidation has been challenging. The recovery of the company's books and records took some time; I have managed to retrieve some of them. The important documents relating to my work was retained by TMZF Limited's former solicitors, Messrs Turbervilles, Solicitors.

I have managed to make contact with them for retrieval of the records that will assist me in realising the following assets:

• Rent deposits from the former landlord; Turbervilles Solicitors holds all the legal documents
• Assets such as computer screens and other trading paraphernalia; the asset register is not with the books and records that I have retrieved, I believe the solicitors hold this.
• Recovery of the book debt from Chapter 11 proceeds in the USA. Mr Baghdady is not convinced that this is an asset due to the company. However, TurbervilIes are assisting me to provide paperwork to make a robust claim in those proceedings.

I have managed to realise a book debt of £2,000 owed from a set of brokers that TMZF Ltd (in liquidation) used to use; these funds have been used in settling the statutory costs of liquidation, such as specific bonding insurance and statutory advertising. I have taken no liquidators fees. I will be able to report some positive news by the anniversary of the liquidation, where I will be reporting on progress to all creditors.

You had originally sent me information to investigate regarding Mr Baghdady and your belief that he was still trading as Trading Traders Limited (the former name of TMZF Ltd) as his image was splashed all across the internet. I have had an independent solicitor at Kingsley Napley LLP review this for me at no cost to the liquidation. Kingsley Napley LLP has confirmed that whilst Mike Baghdady is behind TT Training Traders he is using his own intellectual property, his system, which he is free to do. Furthermore, TT Training Traders is an entity trading from 37 Kolonakiou Avenue, Linopetra 4103, Limassol 4103, Cyprus, which is not TMZF Ltd (in liquidation) trading as Trading Traders.

---------------------------