Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

FACT: Baghdady admitted during his "Live" trading webinar that he wasn't trading live even though he advertised it as such.

Peter

Who are you MacLondon?

your worst nightmare.

-------------------------
Well done @PipsPlease for exposing the massive fraud that is Mike Bagdhady! See attachment for Bankruptcy filings and Training Traders Fraud filings. Pdfs are virus-free. Please share with people on the forum and avoid the scams that are greg secker and mike bagdady.

Attachments

• nyeb10-45547.pdf
    260.6 KB · Views: 145
  • bagdaddy.pdf
    93 KB · Views: 138
FACT : Baghdady had a Trading Floor in London
FACT : Baghdady Gave seminars for FXStreet.com
FACT : WWW.Trainingtraders.com lists his clients
FACT: He was a speaker at International Traders Conference 2010
FACT : He gave a seminar at Oxford University 2013
FACT : Les Johnson and Howard Abernathy tried to sabotage him
FACT : The Turtle traders were taken on
FACT : There was an office in London.

What does that prove?

Would you like to match that against Bernard Madoff?

FACT:Former non-executive Chariman of the NASDAQ
FACT:Founded Wall Street Firm (1960-2008)
FACT:Firm was one of the top market maker on Wall Street

Yes one he stopped paying the rent for and the landlord had to take action against him.
Until he was exposed and of course they removed him from their presenters list.
Anyone can list names. Is there any proof that all of these names were actual clients? What defines a client? I would suspect that Baghdadys interpretation of a "client" may differ somewhat from others.No doubt there is some truth but methinks not all is as it seems!
He was on Sky, BBC, in the Times, Daily Mail etc. So what! He was lying on/in all of them.
May have - I have no idea. They may not be aware of the truth - but its on its way be assured of that.
How so? If the statement of the truth is what they gave then how is this sabotage? And if it is/was - well done them for carrying out such a valuable public service.
FACT : The Turtle traders were taken on
Taken on under completely false pretences. Some had to pay up to £50,000 to be "taken on". Listen to all Baghdadys interviews where he clearly states that it "will cost them nothing - not a dime". They were then taken for a ride with insufficient funds, unable to take trades, told what trades to take and incurred significant losses despite the daily presence of the great man himself.
FACT : There was an office in London.
Yes with the rent unpaid and business rates unpaid resulting in Tower Hamlets local authority sending in the Bailiffs more than once.

What kind of facts are you looking for MacLondon?
Give us some more - this is fun!!!!!!!

Were you staying up all night watching the Oscars or something?

Baghdady was exposed here several years ago. Youre all a day late and a dollar short. The facts are well established and half of you helped him run the scam until recently. Well done for finally seeing sense but hang your heads in shame that you allowed this to happen.

You're like the Italian Army, conveniently changing sides when you know you're beat.

Look MACLondon, no offence but legal business is such that and not subject to discussion. The people who got away with posting on T2W had an alternative motive and it is not "in the public interest" as they would have you believe. MB is a trader. One with significant losses from his past and where he was declared bankrupt as a consequence. Something he repeatedly denied - another lie!!!.Like any other he has a history, and what a history. One he has denied publically and lied about. but PP and D(xyz) would have you believe that they are the only side to the tale with any merit. Just stating the facts.The 2 stooges PP and D are both people who were sacked from TT er, no. it is not that they have insider knowledge as they would have you believe it is that they are irate and have an axe to grind. Not so. I have had constant contact from many of those within the former operation in London including several Turtles.Everything they say has a stab at MB. Is stating the truth, giving facts and exposing what Baghdady claims as lies taking a "stab at MB? Oh good - it is.How could somebody who has legitimately:
1 Run a successful business in London for years be a fraud
Define succesful? ie, fraudeulently made claims to entise unsuspecting new clients to part with their hard earned cash. To not pay people. To not pay bills, to make false adverts that were eventually pulled, to asault staff members, to cheat the Turtles and then claim that they failed because of PFG. Very succesful indeed!!!!!
2 Lectured at FXStreet.com for years be a fraud
Er yes. You will have noticed that they have banished Baghdady once in possession of the facts.
3 Lectured at Oxford be a fraud
Absolutely
4 Have the Clients that he legitimately has be a fraud.
Er, absolutely once again.

No this forum is ridiculous and I Riddick the Furyan am here to say so in person ( aside skit for the comic cartoons who frequent this forum)
Bravo.

Correct. It didn't make money. Mike Baghdady didn't pay the rent, the landlord sued him. He didn't pay the business rates, the local government sent the bailiffs over
Correct. They sacked him from their list of associates when they realised that their reputation was undermined by being associated with someone like Mike Baghdady
Do ANY of those clients have any recollection Mike Baghdady training ONE PERSON in their organisation. Please ask Mike to name names so that they can be referenced.
Possibly. What is your point?
Now this is the one that I want some clarification on. I went to Oxford and searched for Mike Baghdady on their website using my login. I found nothing. Not one mention of the great man coming do a lecture or a seminar or lecture. My friend did his MBA there and he searched the business school for evidence and found nothing. Please furnish me with the most basic details -
when did he do this presentation?
What college & what lecture hall?
Which don invited him?
The presentation was to undergrads. What subjects were they reading?
Just a few small details because I wouldn't want to be accused of making false representation about Mike Baghdady would I?

Blah, Blah Blah. Some ex employees go on a forum and the company folds within a month. But No! It was nothing to do with the fact that Baghdady had no money, was convicted of fraud, lied to the Turtles, made false claims in his advertising that that was pulled by the broadcaster etc etc. It was a House of Cards
FACT : The Turtle traders were taken onAnd weren't funded properly, some of them paid more to be a turtle than were given to trade with. They lost money and the closure of the turtle program coincided with Mike Baghdady fleeing the country. Now he tells people it was because PFG went down.
FACT : There was an office in London.Correct. It didn't make money. Mike Baghdady didn't pay the rent, the landlord sued him. He didn't pay the business rates, the local government sent the bailiffs over (see above). The office was trashed by the turtles who took all the equipment once they all realised that Mike Baghdady had screwed them over

What kind of facts are you looking for MacLondon?
Ones that matter Riddick. Please get back to me with the answers about Oxford University asap. I look forward to your response

Thanks.

Last edited:
Well the only sources reporting this are Baghdady's website and his twitter account.

Hey let me get this right, Mike Baghdady Trained undergraduates in Price Behavior at Oxford University in a seminar.

Read the feckin email

He hasn't trained anyone at Oxford yet, he's claiming the seminar will happen at a point in THE FUTURE

Oxford University provide a variety of online systems that provide information to their students, staff and site visitors, for example, an online events system that publicize visiting speakers and events.

If you want to get things "right" I suggest you make use of the facilities Oxford University kindly provide and verify for yourself if the event is scheduled to take place.

If you can find the event, or anyone at Oxford who is remotely aware of the event, perhaps you could post details at t2w.

With punters like you it's little wonder vendors exist.

Read the feckin email

He hasn't trained anyone at Oxford yet, he's claiming the seminar will happen at a point in THE FUTURE

Oxford University provide a variety of online systems that provide information to their students, staff and site visitors, for example, an online events system that publicize visiting speakers and events.

If you want to get things "right" I suggest you make use of the facilities Oxford University kindly provide and verify for yourself if the event is scheduled to take place.

If you can find the event, or anyone at Oxford who is remotely aware of the event, perhaps you could post details at t2w.

This from Mikes twitter feed:

Mike Baghdady Teaches a Trading Seminar at Oxford University

Clearly stating that he has carried out the seminar.

Read the feckin email

Timeline Photos | Facebook

or attached below as MB Oxford false claim

comon' dude - don't give the guy credit. Here is the supposed seminar he taught via a computer screenshot. Look at the date and accompanying text. He claims it's already been taught

Attachments

• MB_Oxford false claim.jpg
    MB_Oxford false claim.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 167
  • bagdaddy.pdf
    93 KB · Views: 155
  • nyeb10-45547.pdf
    260.6 KB · Views: 150
ps. you got to love the new training traders address:

TT Training Traders | 37 Kolonakiou Ave. Linopetra 4103 | Limassol | 4103 | Cyprus

Timeline Photos | Facebook

or attached below as MB Oxford false claim

comon' dude - don't give the guy credit. Here is the supposed seminar he taught via a computer screenshot. Look at the date and accompanying text. He claims it's already been taught

There are only 7 people in the picture (excluding Mike and the person in front of the screen). Interesting that the date is done the American way 2/11/13 and NOT the standard UK way of 11/2/13.

Again, I've been through the whole of the OU website and can find NOTHING about Mike Baghdady doing anything there - seminar, lecture, speech, whatever etc. I checked for the whole of February, but nothing appeared.

Why don't some of you do something useful. Get onto Facebook and PM everybody who 'likes' that nonsense. Send them the link to this thread, the page where the bankruptcy is mentioned and the page where JM Power mentions the turtles program has collapsed.

If you can't be arsed to do that then give up moaning about him.

most of the facebook "likes" will be shills imo. though a covert messaging of followers should work a lot better than a frontal assault of posting comments, as is well known that it'll all be deleted. even though they are being saved from themselves the acolytes won't have any of it, will it be worth the effort?