Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

I can confirm that there were many complaints from customers with regards to software, mentoring, desks and the general state of the office.

All these complaints were handed to MB and we regularly asked for feedback from new grads. Not being a trader myself, I can not comment on whether or not his system works but there was only one person I know that made money from trading, and he was a grad that decided not to use MBs method.

I personally signed up one turtle to the tune of £50k and was aware of another 2 that had paid to be there. It was very hush hush as it went against the spirit of the turtle program. Mikes plan was to use their money to fund the other 15.

Again not being a trader, everything I knew about TT and MB had come direct from him. I had done my due diligence and before taking the position I questioned MB on the bankruptcy and the negative press I had uncovered.

I was told a long story about it was all a misunderstanding, a chapter 11 in the US that came about because some famous trader was not allowed to enter so he entered via his daughter, some US actress. By then end I was convinced that all was well and anyway saying anything to the contrary was a competitor that wanted to ruin TT.

9 months past and I watched as traders left the floor, directors left the company, creditors visited regularly, accountants changed every few months, court cases with former employees that were never paid and then I became one of the statistics. Having never received payslips, a contract or a p45 when I left, an employment tribunal awarded me monies owed.

Mike obviously did not honour this and I am now listed as a creditor with the liquidators.

MB replaced me with his American "friend". An extremely talented salesperson with years of experience. Unfortunately even he was unable to "polish a turd" and also left TT after having been assaulted by MB.

I am more than happy to answer any questions anyone has with regards to MB or the TT set up as I knew it. However I can only comment on his trading style as hearsay.

My advice is to not put yourself at risk. Very few financial controls were in place and customers card details and personal info were not held securely. Although this was regularly questioned, MB was not interested. He had their money already.

His trading may or may not work but unfortunately it is impossible to believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Only trust people that are willing to show you their actual trading results, not theoretical results.

Some people on here have defended MB and have a decent amount of knowledge about the goings on in the TT offices so if they wish to test me then feel free. Only MB or people on his payroll defend his actions. If his trading method works for you then great. But I guarantee for every happy customer that feels they have invested in their education, there are another dozen that feel robbed.

interesting - are there still any positions available there?..........;)

You guys take being a disgruntled employee to the next level.

Riddick - 75 posts - all on this thread.
All in support of Baghdady and his fraudulent operation.
Many against those who have exposed the fraud.
Completely ignores the objective evidence time and time again.

Me thinks you do protest too much, my friend!

And before you say it, all my posts have been about this subject and damn proud I am of that fact. As the saying goes - "The truth well told".

Come on, keep things going and keep old Baggers turning in his hole in NYC.

Am I f*#%ing tripping!? Did anyone else receive this TT newsletter today?!

My company is owed nearly £15k in a County Court Judgement against Training Traders, who tell creditors' like us through their liquidators that they are not trading.

This is the text from the newsletter, minus the hard sell garbage in the middle. It can't **possibly** be true, can it!? It's nothing short of a scandal, if it is...

---

Mike Baghdady teaches a Trading Seminar
at Oxford University
February 11, 2013

I hope you are keeping well and taking advantage of these great trending markets.
Well, I write you today mainly for 2 reasons:
First: to share with you a very proud and monumental moment in my life and in the journey of Training Traders.
I was invited to teach a Trading course and explain my Price Behaviour methodology at Oxford University. In a first move of its kind Mike Baghdady teaches a Trading Seminar at Oxford University for Oxford Undergraduates, teaching the fundamentals of Technical Trading and of Price Behaviour Trading to large and very bright group of Oxford Students and graduates at the esteemed Oxford University.
The idea behind the seminar is that its known fact how tight the job market is, especially in financial world. There are many, highly qualified applicants graduating from Ivy League colleges applying for a limited number of jobs. They all have similar qualifications, and they are screened primarily their degrees. The competition is very tough and their options are limited.
But what if the graduate had something special to offer his prospective employer, like the ability to make money! Would that open the doors wide for them? You Bet
Because of the unbelievable results and achievements that is being made by my current students trading with our Price Behaviour Methodology, long-term strategy and software. I was able to show these young and brilliant men and women the how to super charge their careers by learning how to trade and the freedom they will have in their lives.
This view has also being adopted by the American university in Cairo
I would like to Thank Oxford University and all of those who put this seminar together.
I am teaching the Long term course on March 3rd – March 7th and I invite you to learn the benefits of learning how to trade correctly and the freedom successful trading offers you. I would like such outcomes to be experienced by ALL of my clients.
As you may already know, long term trading allows you the opportunity to make significant profits by taking advantage of sweeping trends in the market.
My unique trading Software, which is the culmination of 35 years of trading experience, makes the job of identifying the beginning of these trends a breeze.
This means you are able to get in on the game before the rest of the trading crowd and ride the wave all the way to the top. My software also tells you what to buy? When to exit? How much to buy? When the trend may be losing its steam, thereby signaling you to get out of the trade with your profits.
Because of my broad and overwhelmingly successful implementations of my trading methodology in over a 100 banks and financial institutions all over the globe and training over a 1,000 institutional traders, I know empirically and intimately know that my Trading Methodology and Software Works and I need no further validation for it.
After the last few months of very successful mentoring room experience, I have seen the results, I see their progress every day and I am more convinced than ever that it is not what you know about trading, its how you apply it. You can become a successful trader and make money from trading the markets
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, and see you on the Live Online Training on the 3rd of March.
Sincerely,
Mike

You guys take being a disgruntled employee to the next level.

Biography

[edit] Early life

Riddick was born on Furya. Before Riddick's birth, a Necromonger officer named Zhylaw consulted an Elemental seer, who told him that a Furyan male would be born that would kill him in the future. As a prevention, Zhylaw attacked Furya in an attempt to massacre all male children, going so far as to personally strangle newborn infants with their own umbilical cords. He attempted to strangle Riddick with his umbilical cord and believed him dead, but Riddick actually survived.

In later life, Riddick repressed all of his memories of Furya, including the massacre, and came to believe that when he was born, his mother attempted to kill him by strangling him with his umbilical cord and dumping him in a trash bin. Despite this, he periodically received visions and messages from a Furyan survivor named Shirah, which he believed to be signs of mental instability.[citation needed]

Little is known about Riddick's childhood, save that he had no formal education,

Attachments

• shining beacon.jpg
    shining beacon.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 476
You are on to me I am obviously Vin Diesel and a Furyan. It all makes sense now. This forum is Ridiculous!

Mike Baghdady teaches a Trading Seminar at Oxford University

I heard Mike had been selected as one of this years candidate for a Nobel prize in economic sciences for his outstanding contribution to the study of price behavior. His groundbreaking observation that price went up, down or sideways has completely revolutioned contemporary economics

The word on the street in Stockholm is that its a done deal.

its also rumored that Mikes doing another one to one mentoring session at the Vatican this weekend. Apparently Mikes teaching has been so successful that the Popes resigned his position to pursue a career day trading.

Oxford are lucky to get him.

Last edited:
This guy is such a douchebag. I mean his oxford email is such bs. Idea...TrainingTradersScam.com?

Testimonials about how sht he is