Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Hey let me get this right, Mike Baghdady Trained undergraduates in Price Behavior at Oxford University in a seminar.
He does Online Trade Planning every Sunday evening that everybody can attend and see the trades in the market from week to week.
And on T2W you are Ridiculing him and saying BS
Sounds like you got your story on back to front at T2W, sounds like a disgruntled ex employee who could only blow his own trumpet got on another back and started draging him down. That is what it sounds like to me.
Alfdude=> the office management was supposed to be Les Johnsons responsibility the fact that he was not doing his job should not be blamed on MB.
That is my 2 cents worth.

Riddick....unbelievable.

I am always surprised just to what lengths accounts go to to defend this joker. @Riddick - please see all the bankruptcy filings, all the people who've lost money and are owed money by him, all the fake claims, all the people who he's conned...and then all 339 pages of postings which are given by hundreds of people and all negative. Keep up the defence as i'm not feeling tired any time soon. I will respond more, faster and to every post. What and how he operates is not okay. I suggest you give up....but go on...reply :)

"Frankfurt World of Trading 2009 Competition"...

oh wait....

hold on a minute....

...err did Mikey Mikey win this (made=up) competition...

...what's that?

...ohh....sht....it doesn't actually exist!

Look MACLondon, no offence but legal business is such that and not subject to discussion. The people who got away with posting on T2W had an alternative motive and it is not "in the public interest" as they would have you believe. MB is a trader. Like any other he has a history, but PP and D(xyz) would have you believe that they are the only side to the tale with any merit. The 2 stooges PP and D are both people who were sacked from TT it is not that they have insider knowledge as they would have you believe it is that they are irate and have an axe to grind. Everything they say has a stab at MB. How could somebody who has legitimately:
1 Run a successful business in London for years be a fraud
2 Lectured at FXStreet.com for years be a fraud
3 Lectured at Oxford be a fraud
4 Have the Clients that he legitimately has be a fraud.

No this forum is ridiculous and I Riddick the Furyan am here to say so in person ( aside skit for the comic cartoons who frequent this forum)

I'M BACK!!!

I'm glad you're getting so agitated as clearly this forum is having a detrimental effect on your business. PP and D(xyz) are good guys, thanks.

I went to oxford - so thanks but i'll leave you bullet point on that one.
1. Define successful - conning and defrauding people and never actually making any trading profits just losses - please see legal documentation from brokers attached to this thread.
2. meaningless.
4. that point actually makes no sense

...how about this:

-FACT: Legal filings from brokers and regulators against him - see earlier thread posts
-339 pages of negative comments from 100+ "clients" of his...if you reply hopefully 340...go on riddick...you know you want to.
-multiple fraudulent claims regarding trading competitions that don't exist
- oweing literally £1.2 million+ to creditiors ;-)
- false lecture claims. I looked on the OU website (yes as a former student i still have my login), searched all the forums, all the finance society and econ society forums...and posted on the OU page to see if this happened....oh what....no it didn't.

keep your fantasies coming big boy.

Look MACLondon, no offence but legal business is such that and not subject to discussion. The people who got away with posting on T2W had an alternative motive and it is not "in the public interest" as they would have you believe. MB is a trader. Like any other he has a history, but PP and D(xyz) would have you believe that they are the only side to the tale with any merit. The 2 stooges PP and D are both people who were sacked from TT it is not that they have insider knowledge as they would have you believe it is that they are irate and have an axe to grind. Everything they say has a stab at MB. How could somebody who has legitimately:
1 Run a successful business in London for years be a fraud
2 Lectured at FXStreet.com for years be a fraud
3 Lectured at Oxford be a fraud
4 Have the Clients that he legitimately has be a fraud.

No this forum is ridiculous and I Riddick the Furyan am here to say so in person ( aside skit for the comic cartoons who frequent this forum)

Also i'm being pedantic...but how can you quote "say so in person"...come on riddick...intelligence please...commenting on a forum is not inperson now is it...riddick-ulous. he he

Big boy I like that MacLondon!

Most of the 339 pages are Les Johnson and Howard Abernathy pissing the money that they made on TT up against a wall.

Big boy I like that MacLondon!

Most of the 339 pages are Les Johnson and Howard Abernathy pissing the money that they made on TT up against a wall.

Comon' now big boy don't be bitter - give me a good reply! You can do better than that...tell me about TT and Mike!

Interesting stuff. Two files here showing his Chapetr 11 details.
Seems funny to me (if it were not so serious) that a guy that claims to be the worlds leading expert on price behaviour trading, still owes a student loan from 1999 - and admits it!

Anyone got evidence that he still trades or is it an illusion from the far and distant past?

reposted just so people see it still

So Les Johnson thought that it was his job to get documents from his work place and post them on T2W?

one of your downloads just gave me a bug on my computer, thanks but no thanks!

Riddick - Are you Mike Bagdhady?

Downloads are fine. How about this. I'm going to repost them daily so that any new people reading this thread always see them. That's got to really annoy you if you are MB....Frankly mate - the FACTS speak for themselves. So glad you've finally been exposed.

FACT : Baghdady had a Trading Floor in London
FACT : Baghdady Gave seminars for FXStreet.com
FACT : WWW.Trainingtraders.com lists his clients
FACT: He was a speaker at International Traders Conference 2010
FACT : He gave a seminar at Oxford University 2013
FACT : Les Johnson and Howard Abernathy tried to sabotage him
FACT : The Turtle traders were taken on
FACT : There was an office in London.

What kind of facts are you looking for MacLondon?

FACT : Baghdady had a Trading Floor in London
FACT : Baghdady Gave seminars for FXStreet.com
FACT : WWW.Trainingtraders.com lists his clients
FACT : Les Johnson and Howard Abernathy tried to sabotage him
FACT : The Turtle traders were taken on
FACT : There was an office in London.

What kind of facts are you looking for MacLondon?

Here you go Riddick....

Proof of Mike Bagdady Bankruptcy and owing creditors millions. Proof of his fraudulent activity everyone.

Attachments

• nyeb10-45547.pdf
    260.6 KB · Views: 172
  • bagdaddy.pdf
    93 KB · Views: 227