Mike Baghdady in the Mail News Paper

Large private traders that are successful follow commercials. Please read Larry Williams books or watch his videos on youtube.

It would open up your eyes. Big money is not made looking at chart jargons. You need to see whats causing the charts to form in the first place.
Rubbish. And what's that got to do with the thread anyway?

Look ! Re: Mike Baghdady in the Mail News Paper

I work for Training Traders and am happy for my identity to be known. I would advise readers of this thread that a lot of the comments made are factually wrong and are intentionally designed to give a false impression.
Mike Baghdady was involved in litigation in the USA and lost the case. Acting upon the advice of his legal consul and in order to protect his assets he filed for a Chapter 11 Protection in order to negotiate a settlement.

This is a normal practice in the USA. The document referred to is Not a Judgement but a statement.

Mike successfully negotiated and prepaid the whole settlement in full and in cash..

Mike Voluntarily withdrew the case . This matter is fully settled and no longer exits

Finally, I am not bankrupt, nor have he filed for Bankruptcy .

Whoever is behind this misinformation and selective posting have chosen to post the statement , even though the case has been dismissed .

What we offer and what we say we will do – we do. Anyone can come along to our trading floor and see the team and ask questions for themselves.

That way you can make your mind up based on the facts and by meeting with real people whose identities are known.

Please feel free to visit us or email [email protected]

What's the issue? Saw his advertorial in the Evening Standard a couple of weeks back, folk pay a couple of grand or so for a 'course'..hardly ripping off old ladies is he? You pay, you get some trading tutoring..

Does anyone know if he and his team are any good, what they teach? I accept it could be regarded as a waste (we all know it takes a couple of years of hard knocks to get the mindset match hardened) but for a lot of his clients it may be the price of a weekend away and a decent intro into our world of pain..:D

I presume Bagdaddy and crew are your typical trading industry snake oil merchants.

Buts i hope they film some of it, and do a millionaire dollar trader type mini series

What's the issue? Saw his advertorial in the Evening Standard a couple of weeks back, folk pay a couple of grand or so for a 'course'..hardly ripping off old ladies is he? You pay, you get some trading tutoring..

Does anyone know if he and his team are any good, what they teach? I accept it could be regarded as a waste (we all know it takes a couple of years of hard knocks to get the mindset match hardened) but for a lot of his clients it may be the price of a weekend away and a decent intro into our world of pain..:D

Had he not threatened T2W with legal action forcing them to delete all the threads about him youd be able to see what the issues were.