Mike Baghdady in the Mail News Paper

I think this chap has his own form of super injunction with Sharky.

Last time I remember seeing any posts regarding this chap they were removed rather quickly.

I may be getting him confused with someone else.

If you where thinking about going down the vendor route (and why not ?) I'm sure you'd get a competative quote if you asked nicely. :LOL:
So you don't have any specific evidence. Thought not.

Good job t2w aren't as sensitive to libel as they once were or you'd be a jugged hare by now. And they're certainly not as sensitive as some trading website owners to adverse comment. LOL.

While the irony of you constantly carping on about vendors may be lost on the newer recruits, it gives us older hands a good laugh...

I suppose if his 'turtles' do well we will get to hear about it, otherwise it will be quietly forgotten about.

It's a 3 year project. An awfully long time by any current day standard. So my money is with yours.

Plenty of time to forget it if it falls apart. Yet should by random chance even just one of them become stellar for just a small instant in time, it will be claimed a success. And I bet there won't be any mention of drawdown.

Large private traders that are successful follow commercials. Please read Larry Williams books or watch his videos on youtube.

It would open up your eyes. Big money is not made looking at chart jargons. You need to see whats causing the charts to form in the first place.