Michaeal Jackson & You - Do you Feel A Loss ?

Michaeal Jackson & You - Do you Feel A Loss ?

• Yes I do in some way.

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • No I do not.

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters

Hip Hop

35 6
This is a an event, which to me, and within me, triggers a feeling of loss, grief, sadness and feelings that maybe I , as a lone individual, should of sent Michael some sort of support when the world was or seemed hell bent on hounding him down .

I look at it and , being aware to observe personal feelings of any guilt "I" may feel in the situation, and sense "why didn't I speak up ?", "Why didn't I show my appreciation to him directly?"

I can only see this now after the event of tragic loss, and hope that I have awareness to act in the future before suffering of loss is felt again.

What I experience from this, or feel my self saying , is that I should perhaps make greater effort to let other people know what I feel about them / or the situation in its immediacy.

How do you feel about it ?

Hip Hop.

Reactions: arabianights

foredog

Experienced member
1,879 313
Too much media outpourings over basically some bloke who made a load of records......he didn't cure cancer or anything, sure he didn't really deserve a minutes silence on congress

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,366 1,181
How do you feel about the innocents continuing to be slaughtered in Darfur?
Or the repression in Iran?
Or real suffering, not some bleeding "celebrity".
Not sure if the OP isn't a wind up.

Reactions: arabianights

foredog

Experienced member
1,879 313
How do you feel about the innocents continuing to be slaughtered in Darfur?
Or the repression in Iran?
Or real suffering, not some bleeding "celebrity".
Not sure if the OP isn't a wind up.

Regardless of the OP....what the ???? is going on when he gets a minutes silence in congress but they dont honour all the soldiers dying every day in these wars (right or wrong doesn't matter, the soldiers just doing their job) or the policeman who got shot last night doing his job etc...........total hero worship

Last edited:
Reactions: rathcoole_exile

Hoggums

2,176 878
The only loss I feel is the loss of my time reading endless drivel about how great he was.

And the only people I feel sorry for are the ones that were owed money by the man.

A child molester who made a few good records and a lot of bad ones died of a drug induced heart attack. End of news. Move on.

shadowninja

Legendary member
5,524 643
Not a fan of his music. Always bad when someone dies but really can't stand the commercial pop cheeze that spew from the likes of him, Madonna, Prince, Vanilla Ice, Puff Widdly, Poop Doggy Bog, Lily Allen, Lady Gag-her, Blur, Sugarcat Dolls, Spice That, etc. Sure, you probably hate the music I love; I'm happy with that.

As for his paedo tendencies, I believe he was found to be innocent.

mrpro

10 0
he made thriller, man, thriller..

anyways, once the media is done with their field day everything will be back to normal..

I do hope im not an psychopath for not having any feelings what so ever about this.
Even tho i had some of his music on casette back in the days everyone is a MJ fan today.. where were you yesterday?

shadowninja

Legendary member
5,524 643
I'm definitely no fan. I do have Bad on cassette (bought as a birthday present... I felt quite insulted at the time). Reckon I should bung it on ebay and make a few quid? BIN price £500.

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,233
I was surprised. I'd always thought he was a brilliant performer, probably based on "Thriller". But last night I watched an hour show of him and, by the end, I'd had enough.

I thought that his dance routine was repetitive and his singing mediocre.

tripleogstar

Established member
659 29
lol i actually don't know what is wrong with all the fools on these threads. no respect for a man who has just died. you don't have to like his music or anything but at least have some respect. And spitlink, if his singing was mediocre and his dance routine was repetitive, he wouldn't have sold 65million in his career. Why all the hatred for someone you didn't even know, world is full of too many dumbers i.e shadowninja putting MJ in same category as vanilla ice, have you actually got any brains or sense of reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,257 2,677
M J was the business as far as my departed daughter was concerned....she never made her third birthday and was in a terrible state in the final 9 months, virtually hospitalized due to various failed bone marrow treatments. Her musical appreciation was heightened due to the fact that visually and in lots of other ways she was deficient and with mobility severely restricted...Music played a very big part in her life and she loved nothing better than singing along with all the eewwee's and agghhs to M J's songs.

Osteopetrosis Support Trust - Home

Some people don't know how lucky they are :)

Last edited:

sandpiper

458 54
Some people don't know how lucky they are :)
CV,

And that, to my mind, is the point. Regardless of what we think we know about the man, or understand we don't know and probably never will, to deny the effect that his creative output has had on hundreds of millions of people's lives is rather foolish.

I think your memories serve as a touching and meaningful tribute to the man's impact on the world. Thankyou.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock