Article Give Yourself a Trading Edge Through the Use of Anchors

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,459 60
In college, I was on the track team, and I distinctly remember a very powerful experience during a conference track meet. It was the end of a long day, the last call for the mile relay, with a slight chill in the spring air and overcast skies. In the stands, a radio played a very loud rendition of "Ain’t No Stoppin’ Us Now." We were neck and neck for winning the conference meet with a rival. You can imagine how motivated we were to bring our "A" game for the win.
The mile relay was the final meet event and our last chance. My teammate, Steve, and I were making our way to the starting line when the coach told us that Jim, our best quarter miler, was sick and the order of the relay would be changed. Steve, a strong competitor, was picked to run last. He usually ran first. He was the second fastest quarter miler on our team, and had already won four gold medals. The coach switched the order, in case Jim came in behind, so we would have three guys to shorten the gap. I was in the 3rd...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: