Hello, I am a trader from China. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

zekunboss

Hello everyone, I am delighted to join this forum. I am 30 years old and currently still working in the trading field. My investments include stocks, futures, foreign exchange, and cryptocurrencies. I often lose money but occasionally make a profit. I have made a profit of $300,000 before, but I have also lost everything in just three trading days. I try to discover market patterns and understand the underlying logic of market movements. I develop simple trading systems and various medium-frequency trading strategies, such as conventional trend strategies, breakout strategies, reversion strategies, position adjustment strategies, Martingale strategies, or combined arbitrage and options hedging.

I am eager to learn and progress alongside all of you experts. I approach you with sincerity and goodwill, hoping to discuss some practical issues. Due to internet restrictions, communication is quite inconvenient, so I will respect your opinions and ideas. We are all facing the market, separated by mountains and oceans, doing the same kind of things. We have never met, but our hearts resonate. I hope to make some friends here and discuss helpful topics. My English is not good, but I can use AI translation. However, I typed the content above by hand.

I have worked in an investment bank in China and served as middle management in an investment company. I still want to become a fund manager at a fund management company and pursue wealth. Of course, I am more rational now and will not take excessive risks as I did in the past. In terms of trading tools, I am quite familiar with trend lines and moving averages. I can even tell you that the average win rate of MACD crossover buy or sell signals is approximately 35% to 40%. A simple moving average trading method has a win rate lower than 30%, but a profit-loss ratio of over 3.5.

There is so much to talk about, and I don't know where to start. I hope to discuss all sorts of interesting matters with you. I have never been to the great United States or any other country, but I have watched almost all the movies and TV shows from around the world, such as "The Big Short," "The Wolf of Wall Street," "Limitless," "Fast and Furious," "Prison Break," "Hannibal," "Saw," and "Final Destination." I am familiar with actors like Jason Statham and Keanu Reeves, and I know about American financial institutions like Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan. I am also aware of Wall Street legends like Jesse Livermore. I have read many Wall Street trading books, such as "Market Wizards," "Rich Dad Poor Dad," and "The Intelligent Investor." I know about Trump, Biden, President Washington, Michael Jackson, and your goddess, Audrey Hepburn. There is so much to say, and I don't know how to describe it all. Please know that I respect everyone I mentioned, and I feel like I am getting to know some American friends already. Hahaha!
Although China has its unique financial market, I believe that there are many similarities between our experiences and those of traders around the world. We all face the challenges of volatile markets, unexpected events, and the constant pressure to make good decisions. But we also have access to vast amounts of information, cutting-edge technology, and the wisdom of experienced traders.

In my trading journey, I have experienced confusion and confidence. I have come to appreciate the importance of staying curious, disciplined, and flexible. I have also learned that no single trading strategy works for every situation, and that it takes time and effort to find what works best for me.

Through sharing my own experiences and learning from others on this forum, I hope to gain new insights, improve my skills, and contribute to the community. I look forward to hearing your stories, perspectives, and tips for success.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to connecting with you all. By the way, how can I communicate with you through the mobile app? Please let me know or leave your contact information. I will try to reach out to you during my free time. Let's work hard together, buddies.

Best wishes!

zekun

1.jpg
2.jpg

is it only me, because I am in the AI field, or this looks like AI generated post?