Message For Ftse Traders......

... Well thats argueable. He was in a trade, with a stop loss and an exit signal came and we went to his broker platform to shut it down.

Suddenly, big bird appeared and smashed the window climbed in and punched him in the face...Still he managed to close the trade. Only to find the evil big bird had cut the wires.

We phoned his broker and closed the trade at a profit. Later that day we saw his account was down... Big Bird was @ it again, he'd hacked into the brokerage firm IB and opened positions in his name.

Suddenly big bird appeared again and punched him in the face, smashed his head against the wall - Right then, the trader died with a loss that day.

SUppose hes responsible for not anticipating what to do if Big Bird hacks into the broker and makes trades on his behalf. Maybe he couldn't do anything and thats just part of the risk you take as a trader and therefore again its his responsability.

We've been on a long journey - sO TO conclude.

Its always the traders responsability.

Damn you Halo, I was laughing so hard I missed my entry on the pull back from intraday low!!!!!

Now *thats* your fault...

Man, my sides hurt....

Even though i am currently trading the FTSE with systematic discretion, to give me time to revise... I'm going to post my entries here and pretend my signals aren't from indicators... :ninja :tiger

-Halo (Anyone seen a Tv show called the 'biggest loser', I've spent hours comtemplating why its called that... Is it like, the 'biggest loser' is the person who is the biggest at the end and therefore a loser. Or is it saying, they are all losers cause their fat or omg, i think i have it! Is it the biggest loser, as in, the biggest loser of weight = the winner. God, the decisions i have to make in life...

Is this the world's longest thread ever? 728 pages!
Na, i'm pretty sure even on this forum there are bigger ones such as 'gold calls' ... Therefore i think if you searched the internet for longest thread, i can only imagine their would be MUCH bigger ones.... I'll have a look around.

P.s. I find your lil' thing under your name funny... 'THE website for houses or sumfin' Come on, is it really THEwebsite, does it need that empathis on the word the... Another mission.

Done my research.

1. Longest thread in the world = The Longest Thread Ever!

2. Your housing website is not THE website for new home buyers. They're are many more, some of which look very good.

3. 'The biggest loser' is a play of words. Referring to the winner of the show, who in definition to be the winner, must have been the biggest loser in weight.

Hope this helps :S

10 min chart 20 day about to cross 50 day, this will line up all the averages in order, also i have a support line broken on the downward move to 4395 level, this is now become resistance, coulds see 4400 level tested again.

I hope that you thread measurers have been doing some trading this morning. I've been in three profitable trades.

Good luck for this afternoon to you all.

Split

I hope that you thread measurers have been doing some trading this morning. I've been in three profitable trades.

Good luck for this afternoon to you all.

Split

Ha good man, i was in short at the high, in long at 11.30 ish and finished for the day, quite a few pips in the bag :)

Good morning.

My strategy was to get into the market when I thought that the low for the day had been hit.

I bought the Daily Future because I am hoping to be able to leave it running when I stop trading. Then it will run to EOD.

This is all pie in the sky, of course. I may decide to cut and run at any minute.

Still, 0849 bought Daily Future for 4394,3. There is 22.8 points difference, so the Rolling was 4417.1.

Could not have been more wrong. I had a bullish stance because of Wall Street and the oil price, etc.

Which goes to show that I should have been picking the high for the day instead of the low.

49 pips today at £2 per point, increasing my stake actually paid of for once. Now i'm trading £20 per trade rather than 5 :)

Just shorting this temporary 5-minute upper trendline, making the odd 10 pips. Otherwise i think i'm going to stop trading today unless any hour setups appear.

What you looking for?

I've drawn a trendline under the bottoms from the righthand neckline point on the 5 min head and shoulders. Just a rough guide for me----nothing new to put in the notebook. As long as I am under that I'm happy.