Members Photos!

Sharky

Staff
Members Photos!!!

It's good to see some of the members have already added their photos to our very own Members Photo Gallery. It's easy to add your own, just follow this link ("photos" also as a button at the top of the boards page):

http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/main_photogallery.php?s=

Which is the gallery, and from there follow the link at the top of the page to your profile where you can add your photo. And if that's all too confusing or too much effort then attach your photo to an email to [email protected] and I'll add it for you! As for my own picture, well.. that should be going up soon.

Cheers.
Paul.

I've updated this section so that you can now upload images in "gif" format as well as "jpg" - though for photgraphs "jpgs" is the preferred format because it normally is a smaller file size but a lot more colours. Also I've integrated it better with the User Control Panel, so it should make it easier to use.

And if you haven't already done so, check out the members photo gallery - It's a work of art in itself!

Just noticed there was a problem with the image upload facility which meant you couldn't submit your photo. This is now fixed and working correctly.

Paul.