Mastering Tennis Trading by Dan Weston - Free Review Copy Offer

Sharky

Staff
We've teamed up with our friends at Harriman House to offer T2W members, something a little different this month, the chance to grab a free copy (either paperback or ebook) for review of "Mastering Tennis Trading" by Dan Weston.

The first 10 T2W members (see requirements below*) to request a copy for review on this thread will get a free copy (please also send me a private message with your preferred email address to receive the ebook). By requesting a review copy you agree to post your review of the book here on this thread.**

* In order to give as many members as possible the opportunity to review a book, we're excluding from this offer any member who has already agreed to review a book on T2W, but has yet to review it. Also any member that has been registered for less than a month or posted less than 10 posts, at the time of this posting, is excluded (sorry!)

** Reviews should be posted within 30 days of receiving it and you agree to let Harriman House use the reviews to promote the book outside of T2W.

Full jacket text:

"Mastering Tennis Trading" by Dan Weston

Tennis is the second biggest sport for in-play turnover in the betting markets. It offers fantastic potential for educated, professional traders to achieve high levels of profits.

Mastering Tennis Trading gives you the tools to take a calm, strategic approach to tennis trading - in contrast to the emotional, impulsive trading style of many - and this will give you an edge in the markets.

You will learn tennis trading strategies for the in-play markets on the online betting exchanges - the largest of which are Betfair and Betdaq. The strategies presented will open your eyes to the possibilities in the in-play tennis markets and help you to add statistically-proven techniques to your trading armoury. This will give you a professional, organised trading script and prevent you from taking a haphazard, impulsive and purely gambling trading approach.

Strategies featured include:

- Backing the favourite when losing
- Backing the server
- Laying bad servers
- Tiebreak trading
- At the end of the first set
- The deciding set
- And many more!

Guidance is given on basic areas such as a trading set-up and how to avoid technological issues, through to more advanced subjects such as assessing which trading strategies work best and which entry points provide the best risk/reward ratios, as well as avoiding specific danger points which will help to eradicate costly losses. There are also statistics, compiled over many hours, that reveal high-odds trading opportunities.

With the help of Dan Weston, you will be able to improve your tennis enough to earn you a part-time income, or to eventually allow you to turn full-time once you have gained enough experience. You'll soon be on course to master tennis trading.

Mastering Tennis Trading. Published in December 2014 by Harriman House, ISBN: 9780857193858 ePub RRP: £19.99.

Attachments

• 51+2LjNbFtL.jpg
    51+2LjNbFtL.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 744
send me a copy please guys ? ..................I was an early adopter of Betfair (mainly hammering the geegees) and other games like baccarat....... but never really got to stuff like tennis and golf.........would love to read and review

e book please

N

Last edited:
When will the ebook be sent ?

Once we get 10 people to agree to review the book, I'll forwarded their email addresses to Harriman House, then I expect it might take a day or two for them to actually send out by email.

is this a 5 setter ?............i'm running out of patience

N

Oops, sorry @Msalway2015, only members who've posted at least 10 times before the offer is published, qualify. Back to 3 down and 7 to go. :/

Last edited:
anytime in 2015 is fine ..........andy murray will be retiring soon

Bump.

That's 5 members then who have taken up the free review copy offer, we have 5 copies left to give out. If you're, interested please add your name to this thread (see first post for more details).

If we don't get all 10 reviewers by Friday, 20th March.. I'll close the offer and we'll send out the review copies to whoever we do have.

Can I sign up for this? I already bet on tennis a lot so would be interested to see different methods than the one I currently use.

Thanks

Wombledon is only a few months away. Probably some software out there like Football Manager to do the job.