Major Magnum (Patrick) - RIP

NVP

Guest Author
MAJOR MAGNUM (patrick) - RIP

Hi Everyone .....I have received news today that Patrick (Major Magnum) sadly passed away from a serious illness

Patrick was only 49 years old ....a great tragedy ......he was a good guy and a great Trader

MM was a protege of Forexmospherian and eventually went on to develop his own trading skills further ...I literally can only count a handful of traders i have met who could make money consistently like he could......awesome talent

MM and Forexmospherian left Trade2win when we all got banned for some disagreements with other members of Trade2win at the time who would not accept or believe the performance he and Forexmospherian were doing day in day out ......silly stuff .....

I came back here to T2win ...but the guys went off and did their own things across other forums...last time i talked to MM before xmas he was in his new trading office and banging out the big daily gains as he always did .....jees he was good.....

I will raise a cup to him tonight .......another close trading friend gone far to early in their life .....(I lost a mentor a few years back to cancer)

Patrick leaves a wife and 2 children

RIP mate ..........and God Bless

N

Well said. I remember MM, always seemed to keep his focus on trading when all that stuff was going on.

Hi NVP,
Thanks for letting us know about MM. Sad news indeed. I was one of many who had issues with the way FoMo conducted himself on T2W but, even so, I never wished him any ill will. And, whilst I remember MM was firmly ensconced in the FoMo camp, he always struck me as being a sound chap. My condolences go out to his wife and family.
Tim.