FXCAREERSWAP.COM SCAM ALERT!

FXtraderHarry

So i have spoke to three people who have done training with fxcareerswap.com and all of them including me feel scammed. I went to learn with them as they promise a job interview as it is part of the training. However i found out they own Talentspa.com which is a recruitment company so they are just churning adverts to get people onto their training and hoping they have a customer on talentspa recruiting traders. They are charging upwards of £12,500 for their training which is ridiculous, they offer trading capital but i have not met one student every get any capital. I am calling red flag on the business as a scam, their head trader Patrick Munnelly (linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-munnelly-84a61b184/) it mentions that he is a fund manager and i believed that until i realised he said he was trading client money which is a regulated activity and you need FCA license for that. Just a big scam, never going anywhere and never getting anything out of it. So all his companies he has listed such as:

• Head of Prop trading
    Littlefishfx Ltd

• Professional Trader & Money Manager
    Munnelly Management

None of them at all have ever had regulations including him as an individual. Its a massive con unfortunately and wanted to let people be aware of my experience, you can see his links below here:

www.fxcareerswap.com

Never heard of them.

From what you say, its damned expensive training. But I've heard people have paid more. We're all adults, we all know whatever you buy, there will always be somewhere cheaper, that's life. As a trainer, they can charge what price they wish because nobody is forced to pay it.

Need to know a bit more about the firm and what went wrong if you can post it.

Thats crazy they paid more with fxcareerswap.com? How much more?

Well the firm is recruiting traders as a job, ( through there other recruitment company ) and its just training... Absolute joke with what they are doing. No job, no live funds, nothing its an utter scam. So disappointing.

Thats crazy they paid more with fxcareerswap.com? How much more?

Well the firm is recruiting traders as a job, ( through there other recruitment company ) and its just training... Absolute joke with what they are doing. No job, no live funds, nothing its an utter scam. So disappointing.

I've never heard of fxcareerswap.com.

I have heard that some people have paid more than £12,500 to train with different trainers.

How much did you pay for your training with this firm? What did it comprise and how would you say it helped you, if at all? When you handed over the training course fee, what did they say you would be getting for this money?

thanks for the heads up ......easy concept to scam punters with ......and we've all been duped at times

N

I don't say we're being told lies here but I don't believe a word of it until we hear a lot more detail.