Regulation S share scam

Thanks for this information everybody!!My dad was about to send them his bank details when i decided to look for more info on this company and found this website...It is definately a scam and next time that guy rings i will tell him where to stick his shares!
thank you

JohnBomb

That's great and why many of us continue to post on this board. We can't do too much to help those that have already lost but can do a fair amount, as is the case with you to stop the scum getting anymore cash.

USE GOOGLE EVERYONE - GOOGLE IS YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE AGAINST SCAMS

I have just registered with this forum as I googled the company name and thankfully it's already being discussed here.

I made the mistake of forking out over £4000 in Intelysis Aviation via a dodgy broker in Germany a few years ago. Yesterday I got a call offering me over 120 000 USD for the shares.

Thanks all for discussing and alerting me to this scam, I won't be back to be honest as I'm a poor man with lots of debt and no liquidity but I wish you all the best

My father has been contacted by this company last week, (hes 76) a Mr Hayden Carter rang to offer him $4 a share, he paid $0.37 4 yrs ago, and his shares have doubled from 9,700 to 19,700, so he has been offered $85,000 for his shares, no money as yet has been asked for, but today the bank detail form arrived.........hmmm........ that's why I'm checking the net for other sources on this company, glad I have seen this forum, I might string him along with false details to see how far he will go (we did pop in his bank for some quick advice, and was told, there is no letterheaded paper!! so be careful!) If i find out who these people are, who do I inform of this scam?

website seemed quite professional to me (shows you don't always cotton on) and I was given a username and password, which worked, other passwords didn't!.

I'm sick of older people being targeted by these scum, my father must get 50 calls a week selling or offering him a "deal" I would like there address and go and show them my dads money, tied to the end of a baseball bat.................!!!

How do you find out when a website was registered?

Hayden Carter
Senior Vice Presidents of Accounts
Boulton Capital Partners
Phone +15146676035
Fax +15142214525
Hayden [email protected]

Boulton Capital Partners
1000 de La Gauchetiere Street West, 24th Floor
Montreal Canada
Phone +15146676035
Fax +15142214525
[email protected]

That's the details of this "man" feel free to abuse him and flood his website with junk, if it's a scam,

Pistol, if you want to mess them around phone the bank in question, ask to speak to the Compliance officer (or someone in the office) and tell them the account is being used for fraud. Show them that the Boulton website was only registered a month ago and what they're telling their poor clients. Say if you look at the money coming in it will be in lots of $5k-$10k mainly from england and then will be quickly wired out to other banks, normally in the far east.

Hopefully they'll put a freeze on the account, look into it and then close it down returning all the money to its rightful owners. Attacking the scammers bank accounts is the only way to try and mess the scum up because that's their weak link.

As for your father, he's 76 and so no offence his brain is probably not as sharp as it once was (as mine will be when I'm that age) so try to make sure he really understands that EVERYONE that calls him regarding shares, the stockmarket, options on oil or gold is a thief, although they'll be extremly nice and charming to him.

Good luck and protect your father at ALL COSTS.

Thats what I'm trying to do, thats why I wanna stop this scumbag pulling **** like this on ANYONE, cant wait for him to ring me :) he has my mobile number.................

I will do anything to cath this pratt

I was also contacteed by Trent Soloman, at the time I was on holiday, and it all sounded great. I would be up 40000GBP. He is phoning me tomorrow when I am going to suggest that he draws up a new contract where his company increases their commission and they pay the registration fee. I'm sure he won't agree and so I will cut all dealings, but will let you know.

I'm glad I have found this web site. Trent Solomen has been busy. Tried to buy shares off me for $5.50, his story was a Japanese Pharmecutical company is buying the company I own stocks in, so needs to buy all shares. By coincidence, received a letter saturday from the actual company I own in, they are doing a 1:20 stock reduction, and changing name, in an attempt to offer more shares for more investors. So it doesn't sound as though they are being bought out!!
Still waiting for the query I made about Boultons through the Aquisitions & Mergers e-mail Trent gave. I used the website from the e-mail address. International Mergers and Acquisitions Commission
Still haven't anything back. That too seems to be a dodgy site.

The International Mergers and Acquisitions Commission website was first registered less than 2 months ago so of course it's 100% scam.

intmac.org is a scam

International Mergers and Acquisitions Commission is a scam

Intmac.org - I Nt Mac

Seems many of these scammers are switching their tactics slightly and targeting more of their past clients than new ones. Hopefully potential clients are seeing through their lies and realise that they're being targeted by low life thieving scum.

Hey, if any of your boiler room operators are reading this, you think your parents are proud that their son or daughter is nothing but a thief?

Hello everyone, OMG am I glad I found this site on Google!!!!

Have just joined today! Reading all the threads about Boulton CP has really opened my eyes. We did think it was a scam, but to clarify we have got our bank the HSBC involved here in the UK.

We have also been contacted by Trent Solomon, and incidently he is also Senior Vice President of Accounts, according to the emails and calls we have had.

He is offering us a payout of around £65k on the shares we bought in Mobilestream Oil, hence we have been very cagey as too not accept anything. Weve been scammed so many different times with the companies who sell you the shares, in our case Global Resources based in a boiler room in Spain. They all give very good and excellent spiels, and you get sucked in big style to purchase the shares that are on offer.

We have actually managed to sell one lot of shares the xsnx shares and thankfully reaped in £15k, but that is only a small amount considering what we had orginally invested.

This guy is on the phone all the time, and only yesterday he stated that the offer on the table is only available for another few days, so if we want our monies we have to act now!!!! yeah right as if, he also stated that they have successfully paid out 80% of shareholders in this particular share stock.

So basically we aint getting involved, as its definitely a scam, if anyone would like to pm me we would be more than happy to oblige, as we haven't actually spoken to anyone who has been diddled like we have, but you are obviously all out there being scammed.

Word of warning, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Chucks

See Chucks is proof that GOOGLE IS YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE AGAINST THE SCAMMERS.

Glad to be of help Sir :)

If you ever want help in the future and are not sure of anything post on this board, we'll do our best to suss out what's good and what's not.

I love how we're all doing our bit to stop these thieving scum get hold of more cash.

Hey, Trent Solomon (not your real name of course) if you're reading this looks like I and others here have cost you some hard cash, really feel for ya - you low life thief. Bet your parents are so proud of you, do you tell them that your job is to lie and steal? PM me their telephone number if you want and I'll be only too happy to tell them :)

Islander

Get the bank details and then call the bank up saying this account is being run by fraudsters who are laundering money. Good chance that the account will be frozen while they look at it and the scammers wonj't be able to touch their stolen cash.

Anley / Islander - post the Banking details on this site. There maybe viewers / contributors from that Bank who will see this and can take immediate action.

Anley / Islander - post the Banking details on this site. There maybe viewers / contributors from that Bank who will see this and can take immediate action.

NO...DO NOT DO THIS.

It's possible that the scammers can set up a bank account for a specific deal or deals, therefor, if true, which is highly likely for them being not traced, they would know who you are from a group of people or even an individual.

Posting the bank details they gave you could get you traced by them.

Take the warning guys, these are hard criminals, not fluffy bears.

Give it up, let the police do what they can, which seems to be very little unfortunately.
The best thing we can do as people is wisen up to these scammers and dont send money to people you dont know.

I've recently been targeted by two of these outfits. The first are called Morgan Capital Partners, and they want $6000 to 'convert' my reg S Shares. Apparently I've to pay it to the "International Mergers and Acquisitions Commission", based in Japan. It sounded great, as I was going to get $60000 for shares that I thought were worthless. I have to say it sounded too good to be true........ I guess I was probably right. The second mob haven't sent me any docs yet - perhaps I sounded too suspicious to bother with.

I've recently been targeted by two of these outfits. The first are called Morgan Capital Partners, and they want $6000 to 'convert' my reg S Shares. Apparently I've to pay it to the "International Mergers and Acquisitions Commission", based in Japan. It sounded great, as I was going to get $60000 for shares that I thought were worthless. I have to say it sounded too good to be true........ I guess I was probably right. The second mob haven't sent me any docs yet - perhaps I sounded too suspicious to bother with.

You've got it in one me old mate.

Throw them away and do not part with any more of your hard earned cash with these guys.

Morgan Stanley

Just saw this after posting my details on a new tread called 'Regulation S possible scam'-the procedure seems to be the exact same, i'm sure we are both being done-looks like there is a lot of it, reading other members comments, it's a pity they can't be nailed. I forgot to mention in my previous tread that he even offered to send his passport under duress(again, if scum,that would be probably false) and I called the Company who knew nothing of it (also subject to a 2000:1 reverse split-It smells of something here as someone else mentioned that for his Company). The broker response was it was a hostile takeover, so they wouldn't know.
Maybe we should find a way of alerting the wider world to this if indeed it is a realtively new scam...........any suggestions?

Hello,

I think I've been scammed by a triage of bogus organisations calling themselves:

Blue Hill Capital Venture (Blue Hill Capital Venture) - The buyer of my shares
Foreign Regulatory Board (Foreign Regulatory Board) - The regulator
ZRG Holdings Ltd. - My agent

Blue Hill Capital Venture Company claimed to have a client wanting to buy my defunct Regulation S 144 restricted shares in order to complete some kind of takeover and liquidation deal. They offered me crazy money for the shares (too good to be true really).

The Foreign Regulatory Board was alegedly the regulator in all this and were managing the lifting of the restrictions for a given fee per share and they appointed a transfer agent for me ZRG Holdings Ltd. to lift the restrictions.

ZRG Holdings are the ones who ended up with my money although the wire transfer was through Blue Hill Capital Venture Company.

Blue Hill and Foreign Regulatory Board bot have credible looking web-sites (at first glance). Has anyone ever heard of these companies in relation to scams? How can they be stopped?

copy of addition to my tread on reg S scam

Thanks for the sensible advice, i'm glad I found this before being sucked in..I was disappointed to find out today that the FSA in London has known about this and not written to the shareholders-and also that googling the names used in the scam doesn't help (at least on page 1)-both of which would really help gullables like me. I have phoned the fSA, dont expect to achieve much.

Here is the warning from the FSA site-

FSA/PN/094/2008
19 August 2008

The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has issued an alert today that at least ten ‘recovery firms’ are targeting a scam at investors who bought shares through Pacific Continental Securities (UK) Ltd (Pacific Continental).

Many investors who originally bought shares through Pacific Continental have complained to the FSA that they are being 'cold-called' by firms offering to buy the shares, or to put them in touch with a buyer - for a fee.

These so called 'recovery firms', often calling from outside the UK, are not authorised by the FSA and are not permitted to approach UK consumers to promote financial services. Commonly known as 'recovery rooms', these firms offer to buy the shares at an attractive price but demand an advance fee.

This is a scam - as soon as the fee is paid, the firm disappears with the money and without purchasing the shares.

The FSA is looking into the complaints.

Pacific Continental went into administration on 20 June 2007 and is now in liquidation. The liquidators can be contacted on Pacific Continental Securities (UK) Limited.

The FSA publishes a list of unauthorised firms, along with information about share scams on its consumer website, Money Made Clear. Consumers and investors should only deal with firms authorised by the FSA otherwise they will have no rights to complain or claim compensation.

Thought I'd add another name not mentioned so far.
Contacted today by Shaun Thompson of Lincoln Ventures, Lachine, Canada
who offered me nearly $250,000 for worthless Reg S stocks I bought years ago.
Similar method - US Private Stock Agreement & upfront Stock Legend Registration fee of $20,000
I think the regulator mentioned was the 'International Trading Bureau'
Instant alarm bells!

Thought I'd add another name not mentioned so far.
Contacted today by Shaun Thompson of Lincoln Ventures, Lachine, Canada
who offered me nearly $250,000 for worthless Reg S stocks I bought years ago.
Similar method - US Private Stock Agreement & upfront Stock Legend Registration fee of $20,000
I think the regulator mentioned was the 'International Trading Bureau'
Instant alarm bells!

Hi Jay,

We Have also received phone calls and been contacted by someone called Oliver Da Silva from Lincoln Ventures who is connected with International Trading Bureau, we have been in touch with FSA regarding this and just to let you know it is a scam, they ask you to send them alot of money to release your shares which are being held by the ITB

there Company is Based in Canada as they say but the bureau they are "dealing" with is in Tokyo, we have rang both of these companies and although they seem very genuine they infact are not.

we have only come to this conclusion with the FSA today (very good when handeling things like this) but obviously Da Silva does not know and I am waiting for his phonecall which I will receive on Monday and he will have a lot of harsh words coming his way.

if you need/want anymore Information regarding this do not hesitate to ask me.

Dalli

Lincoln Ventures have offered to acquire Med.Gen Inc shares subject to $20,000 upfront fee and then a return of $7 per share where current market price is a few cents.Will talk to FSA London tomorrow 1st Dec. Any one else had a similar approach?