Mad Cows Trading Journal: EURUSD

Bullish triple bottom set, but now forming the initial stages of a Bearish harmonic pattern with X at 4396, A at 4347 and B at 4375. BC retracement now at 50%. Setting C up for move to target. However, C could push to a deeper retracement first, but I'm expecting the triple bottom to prevent that.

This is a complex composite pattern - holding at 81% probability Long to target.

Bearish harmonic dominates the combined structure, CD would have to push to 61.8 of XA. (X = 4396 and A = 4347). So, I'm relying on the CD leg of the Bearish harmonic coupled with the established Bullish triple bottom.

Now, I can see why the rocket shot off the triple bottom got stalled. A Bearish harmonic was forming on top of it.

Tactically, I'm in the right position Long. Strategically, it is not the best position to be in.

Probability drops to 72%.

Smaller Bullish harmonic now forming: X = 4356, A = 4375, B = 4358 and C = 4370. It is a very small harmonic but it is inline with the overall Bullish triple bottom and it is on the leading edge of price action.

Probability holding at 72%.