Macci Code On Esignal

thanks glenn for the code, would someone kindly tell me how i import it into my charts for use.

Your Instantaneous Esignal Support Executive (me) has sent you instructions by PM.
Would you like fries with that sir ? :)
Glenn

lol, glenn what can i say, iknow ive taken the **** abit, thanks, seriously without your help i would not have a clue. thankyou and one day i may repay you.

"...one day i may repay you."

No need sir.
If you feel you have to do something then do someone else a favour - pass the favour around.
Doing it that way means everyone gets favours :)
Glenn

Hi Guys, could you help me out by telling me what eSignal product option to go for in order to get charts that can show (or be coded to show) the MACCI? I subscribed to Livecharts but it appears to be limited i.e. can't add a MA to CCI.

I've just recieved a copy of TS2000i but won't have it set-up until next week so can't use any TS code just yet.

Thanks,

RJH

Hi,
Would anyone here be kind enough to send me the Macci code for esignal.
I have been a long term subscriber to esignal......I dont want to give up on it just yet. Although I feel a change to tradestation coming soon.

Many thanks

Hi,
Would anyone here be kind enough to send me the Macci code for esignal.
I have been a long term subscriber to esignal......I dont want to give up on it just yet. Although I feel a change to tradestation coming soon.

Many thanks

Sent you a PM
Glenn