London Stone Trading

back in your box Patrick, we don't need your negativity here anymore.
Trading is for life not just for Christmas.... you should tell your students that!

back in your box Patrick, we don't need your negativity here anymore.
Trading is for life not just for Christmas.... you should tell your students that!

By the way who was your spread bet account with? I hope it wasn't with MF Global.

you know who I deal with, and you know that I don't have a SB account with them. WHy don't you get back to your HFT on Ninja Trader and leave this board alone from now... Jog On! :smart:

you know who I deal with, and you know that I don't have a SB account with them. WHy don't you get back to your HFT on Ninja Trader and leave this board alone from now... Jog On! :smart:

:clap::clap::clap: PBoyles is so grummpy.

I agree, we have a trader here who made a positive return, yet PBoyles is still moaning and negative.

He really needs to go outside, get some fresh air and enjoy life. If you don't take a risk in life how will one be successful.

Iamnev, I congratulate you on your past month and wish you the best of luck. You are a true example of doing it yourself and become successful. Well done.

^ Seconded ^ If you have made a 20% + return whilst adhering to strict money management principles ( <2% risk) then you have achieved what will prove to be illusive for most traders on a £1000 account or £1m. :clap: well done sir!

:clap::clap::clap: PBoyles is so grummpy.

I agree, we have a trader here who made a positive return, yet PBoyles is still moaning and negative.

He really needs to go outside, get some fresh air and enjoy life. If you don't take a risk in life how will one be successful.

Iamnev, I congratulate you on your past month and wish you the best of luck. You are a true example of doing it yourself and become successful. Well done.

He hasn't made a return, he gave them £3000 and they gave him a spread bet account with £1400 in it. Now he has to give them 50% of his profits. He needs to make 500% to make break even. He has made 25% and he has to give half of that back.

the 25% is in my personal account not the LST one. As LST don't want me to let an anonymous web site have access to my account details or theirs, I can't do a live update via myfxbook. Plus they have nothing to prove I guess.

My point is that the +25% is all mine and I don't have to give LST a single penny. Though I truly believe that without their help I would not have been in a position to make that sort of return in a month. So if nothing else I'll be sending them a Christmas pressie to say thanks.

Now get back to your Pin Bars Patrick and leave this thread well alone.

He hasn't made a return, he gave them £3000 and they gave him a spread bet account with £1400 in it. Now he has to give them 50% of his profits. He needs to make 500% to make break even. He has made 25% and he has to give half of that back.

P Boyles, why you always focus on the negatives.

Why? He has made 25% return in one month! :clap::clap::clap:

You need to calm down, go outside for a breath of fresh air, and enjoy life. It is okay, not everyone in the world is evil, there are some small prop trading firms that want to help.

You'll have to re-do your maths Patrick, they just pumped another £ into my account. Just like they said they would. I now have 57.93% of my initial outlay handed back to me. Plus I have learnt how to trade with good money management.
What did you learn this last month? How much of a percentage increase did you make for your clients?
What can I learn from you? Why are you here?

Why would anyone listen to any advice from someone with the name Stronzo Coglioni.
You should change it to something less aggressive/rude. It's not big and it's not clever. It's just Italian slang.
If you have nothing to add to this thread , you should jog on like all of the pboyles alter egos and best chums.
Tell me how I am going to make money from you and I'll listen, tell me that you have a single piece of evidence that I am not going to make any money from lst and I'll just direct you to my blog and prove you're wrong.
Trading Trends

1sm213sharepopcorn.gif

that's more like it ...what popcorn famine was that then :D

on topic: the bit i don't get is that iamnev makes 30 odd quid profit in october and london stone gives him 600 quid (of his own money) back to trade with :confused:

what happens in november if he makes a small loss? do they take some back? or just not release any more funds to play with?

I can assure you Iamchump and Pricweed, I am not Pboyles. You might fund this hard to believe, but there is more than one person on this forum who:

1. Is not an imbecile.
2. Is not a scammer.
3. Is willing to spend time trying to genuinely help people do what is necessary to have a chance of success.

As to why someone might listen, how about because the advice is good? Why would someone judge the quality of advice according to the forum name of the person giving it?

Currency trading is all about making big riches. A number of traders have found it fairly simple to make a large amount of capital as the Forex market prices change more than 20 times per minute.

By Eric Reed.

Stocks, Bond & Forex :: Forex trading, Easy to Get the picture | ArticleBiz.com

1sm213sharepopcorn.gif

that's more like it ...what popcorn famine was that then :D

on topic: the bit i don't get is that iamnev makes 30 odd quid profit in october and london stone gives him 600 quid (of his own money) back to trade with :confused:

what happens in november if he makes a small loss? do they take some back? or just not release any more funds to play with?

i'm not 100% sure why they gave me £600 either. I am not complaining though :LOL:

I am also interested to know what happens when you don't make a profit on the month. Though I am not going to try and not make money. I know that you can not be profitable all the time so if there are any other lst traders reading this it would be good to know what does happen when you are not profitable for a month.

Also, I know for a fact that you get varying amounts of money depending on how well you did that month, your experience and how long you have been a trader with them. I think any business which is commissioned based has a vested interest in making the person or trader profitable. It's how they make more money afterall. Give a man a fish.... and all that.

The only way you'll find out how well I do is to check into my blog once a month around the 12th or subscribe. Trading Trends
Simples.

As for all of the other people on here who don'y contribute in a positive way, you know who you are, I hope you have as successful trading careers as you do on here. Legends the lot of you.

I'll tell you what Chumpford, check out my signature. There's a lot of very valuable trading wisdom in there.

your posting history is 2 days old and you have said nothing in 64 posts that has anything to do with making t2w better or helping other traders. you are a troll.