London Meet

Would you be interested in a London meeting - and what location & time would be best?

• North London

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • North-East London

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • East London

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • South-East London

• South London

• South-West London

• West London

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • North-West London

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Central London

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Weekday Mornings

• Weekday Afternoons

• Weekday Evenings / Night

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Saturday Morning

• Saturday Afternoon

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Saturday Evening

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Sunday Morning

• Sunday Afternoon

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Sunday Evening

• Total voters

jimvt

The solitary nature of trading is slowly sending me insane. Do other traders actually exist outside of cyberspace? I need to know! :confused:

To that end, would anyone like to meet up somewhere near London in the next few weeks?

Yes, I am trading forex futures.

Steve, why did you ask when you knew perfectly well what I meant? :cool:

Jim

i dont do forex or currency futures, hence always out to learn more about how people make money from them

but as far as i knew - forex is an OTC product and therefore not traded on Globex, but currency futures are traded on the Globex - i.e. you can arb forex against currency futures on globex,and i was therefore asking for verification of what you meant

Hi All

I've added a poll to the thread, so if you are interested in meeting up for a drink or 3 - please vote so we can have an idea on numbers, best location and best time. :cool:

---------------------------
BBB said:
Whos getting the beers in then?
Here's to your health BBB
cheers.gif

FTSE Beater said:
Hi All

I've added a poll to the thread, so if you are interested in meeting up for a drink or 3 - please vote so we can have an idea on numbers, best location and best time. :cool:

---------------------------

Here's to your health BBB
cheers.gif

Cheers FTSEB! Im afraid although my body used to be my temple, they knocked it down and built an amusement park! :cheesy:

Never voted for location - but wouldn't central be better for everyone by default? (any time outside US hours)

Hiya BBB

Well....at least you can remember your body as a temple :cry:

It'll probably be in Central London, but I thought I would add it in, just in case everyone's based in one area :eek:

I'm interested

I've just voted, but not sure if that automatically registers my interest. If not, I am.

Look forward to meeting some of you.

WR

Hi Waverider

Your vote has been registered :cool:

------------------------------------------

Hi All

We'll give it a couple more days for people to vote and then hopefully we can start to make some firm arrangements.

"Weekday Evenings / Night"

Are you planning on letting the meetings run into the small hours as well? ;)

Gosh thought we were keen in the SW but.... !

ALWAYS happy to meet other traders,so long as they are genuine and have an account bigger than an annual water bill(that should rule out a few!)

Anyone on Yahoo Messenger?

Its a really great way of many of us getting together in a voice conference, whichever part of England we are in!

traderpattern is my Yahoo nick, if you are interested in being on my buddy list then message me via Yahoo Messenger!