Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Next week the US session will have limited volume and volatility. All markets are closed THUR and very limited hours for Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Peter

Next week the US session will have limited volume and volatility. All markets are closed THUR and very limited hours for Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Peter

Oh boy, thanks for the reminder, I'd forgot...

Every Monday morning I wake up expecting to hear news along the lines of "Greece has officially left the euro, the ECB has implemented emergency measures to limit the impact...blah blah blah....."

I know for a fact of a couple of FTSE 100 companies who have developed plans to provide emergency funding to key euro area suppliers should this happen and they are unable to trade due to funding issues...would expect all of the FTSE 100 to have plans of similar nature....

The only reason Greece is getting bailouts is because EU banks will go bust because of their dodgy asset base, not because everyone loves Greece. Not fair on the Greek people to suffer to prop up the EU banks and corruption..