Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

It's not normally market moving news though so I wouldn't expect much from it. Also since it's a Friday the usual blahs set in.

Peter

I accept what you say. But some times they just need any old news to have a good round of whipsawing. It was wise of you to get out before it.

EU trading range this week is 140 pips, the second lowest this year so far...EU should be doing this everyday not every week..

....unless....we're set for a run away Friday afternoon + or - 150 pips...:cheesy:

That's why it's been so hard to make anything lately. Trend traders get whipsawed. No trend = no friend!

Peter

based on how this week has gone, I should be taking profit here at 12710...but I won't, this baby owes me some serious pips and it's payback time:mad:

how low will she go!!

I woke up this morning expecting to finish the week break even, was not even going to trade, so I have set my SL to BE+1, which means I would have exceeded my expectations from this morning...:cool:

Feels like I can let this run for a while, you never know this could be another Friday afternoon runner..

well done zen ( +40 out at fib level ???)

Thanks BP
I don't have any fib levels there - it's only that I was happy to take +40

I would have run it some more (maybe to 660 - 13/11 pin bar low) or re-enter, but it's Friday afternoon and I wouldn't touch it till Monday

76.4 % ( hourly 1.2661 ---- 1.2801 )

lol - I've been using Fibonacci levels so much that I can subconsciously guess them

BTW it's a good Fibonacci set up BP - I completely missed that one(n)
This trade was so boring and I could only see the down trend, nothing else. It was a long trade (rubbish momentum for hours), but the pa never invalidated it (on 15 min chart)