Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Keep up the good work folks ! I really enjoy reading this.

What's more, if only I had more time in the day, you would have made me millionaire by now !!!

By the way, LF, can you put together a short prayer, so that your followers can pray to you when they need guidance in their trades ? :LOL: Something along the lines of "Oh Great LF, clear my mind before I make this stupid mistake and lose all my money"

Lol, the devil will surely vomit in my face soon enough and the losers will arrive.
Myself and wacky have been known to clear the odd thread or two, so have t
the tomatoes ready

eur/jpy chart

Attachments

• 2011-12-01_0757.png
    2011-12-01_0757.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 264
your method looks rock solid to me, I like the concept of inside bars and spent many hours reading the DIBs thread on FF.What I forward tested the results were very good,just my discipline failed at the time. Im curious as to what made you settle on that r/r when most IB methods generally go for more. Assuming that you hit 2 trades a day thats 8% a month,very good. The fact you are putting in limit orders for small stakes and sticking to your plan is superb. Its so easy to take small stakes and demo accounts in a light hearted manor. Trust me if you start with bad habits ,they will continue, just like smoking or any other addiction does

when i get around to expanding on what i'm doing there is also actually a second target further out which is 2:1 r/r with the stop moving to +1 once target 1 has been hit, this seems to have worked well in back testing as well.
I'll be introducing it at a later stage, i'm just concentrating on the first part of my trading strategy so that i can get that right and get into a groove with it.
although it's a simple method that i have, trying to do to much in the past has meant me losing my discipline and ballsing up.

so i've split it into 2 and i'm taking it slowly this time.

looking for round number bounce and fall from this line,little to risk much to gain

Attachments

• 2011-12-01_1001.png
    2011-12-01_1001.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 158
Bombora, Borneo, c6ackp, Lord Flasheart, Rugby Trader, Surgical Strike -------- bloody hell jules are you giving out free gifts like lord sharky ------ are you and wakey looking for commision from lord paul G

Bombora, Borneo, c6ackp, Lord Flasheart, Rugby Trader, Surgical Strike -------- bloody hell jules are you giving out free gifts like lord sharky ------ are you and wakey looking for commision from lord paul G

bout time you turned up,where have you been and I was expecting a more glamorous entrance

You are doing fine without this waster clogging up thread ---- just gone short eur/usd 1.3486 stop 1.3506