Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Morning Wacky

I need something stronger, I have allowed myself to get into an argument and get wound up. I never learn on this site. I guess as traders we are emotional people,perhaps I should go for anger management lessons:(

+11.7 & + 16.3

divide by 2 = +14 pips on this trade

Im sure you see why wacky counts the pips in the way he does. Its similar with me,if I lose I count that as x2 as I nearly always take 1/2 off when i can. Also bear in mind that pips are just an indication. On a good day I may get over 100 if I get a runner, whereas wacky may get 30. 30 for his style is superb, if your aiming for less pips,then generally more is placed on the trade. Some scalp for 5 pips a day, taking 30 trades etc. Just pointing out pips are relative to targets and stakes.

We're on the same page. I was waiting for a bit higher level, but it looks like I may have missed out.

Peter

looks to me euro wants at least 1.3530 today, of course I could be wrong.

oh, heaven to betsy - you two are getting me looking at forex again - begone you tempters of the weak :)

what I like about you two is that you both trade on assumption - flashy with his "anticipation" rather more so than wacky - and it's a joy to behold. keep it up, guys.

jon

The "00" round numbers are the dealer's delight. If it breaks over or under 1.xx00 it'll pop about 10-20 pips fairly quickly. This washes out the the shorts entering at .xx98 or the longs entering at x.0002
This is almost exclusively at the 00 areas.

Peter

ADDED: My preference when trading these levels is to wait for the pop. If price then reverses back through the 00 line then enter in that direction.

Last edited:
oh, heaven to betsy - you two are getting me looking at forex again - begone you tempters of the weak :)

what I like about you two is that you both trade on assumption - flashy with his "anticipation" rather more so than wacky - and it's a joy to behold. keep it up, guys.

jon

thanks but will you be saying that after we have abad run

jon

I see we still have the spammer's post I reported earlier. Stop trading and get some work done, will ya? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Peter