Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

EUR chart confirmed my usd/chf trade was right call

Attachments

• 2011-11-30_1339.png
    2011-11-30_1339.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 237
usd/chf chart looks great now, made a packet from it over last two days. Today has been exceptional for me, mainly because I had started to add in on my options as the price kept going up towards the .9250 area. I was hoping to take some of when price fell 20 or 30 pips. It spiked down over 100 so I was able to exit then with much bigger profits that I normally would. Ive made over 1/2 off what i normally do in a month, i dont trade large stakes,rarely do i go over the £10 pp mark and my options are never more than £5 pp as the odds i get are normally over 3/1. Now to shut up and not give it back

Attachments

• 2011-11-30_1356.png
    2011-11-30_1356.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 219
eur might be breaking down here. Looking for a short entry near 1.3480

Attachments

• eurusd031.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
I haven't done any trading today. I just had a look at EU chart - WOW.
What happened? QE again?

starting to get a push down but volume is awful and very little momentum. I'm going to have a short trigger for an exit.

+ 1.2 pips
barely enough for a cup of coffee!
I usually try to get in on some momentum in the direction I want. When that wanes and there's little movement the trade parameters are no longer valid so an exit is usually the best option.

Peter

Thanks Darktone.

206 pips in 6 minutes - there is 1 minute candle almost 100 pips

SCARY - or excellent if on the right side.

Flash was on the right side and made a bundle. I think he's still dancing on his trading desk!

Peter

That news doesn't really change any fundamentals except it might help the $ a bit, which, eventually will help accelerate the euro decline. Longer term I like the eur less than the dollar. Neither are going to be flying high though IMO.

Peter

Flash was on the right side and made a bundle. I think he's still dancing on his trading desk!

Peter

Excellent:clap:(y)

I'm glad I was not trading - most likely I would have been short. That could have easily wiped out my account and more:eek:

An interesting choice of photo (came with the article)

Attachments

• c.JPG
    c.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 484
no surprise in crude oil. Inventories are up huge, but price is still up 1.50/barrel today. Can't be because of demand, eh? And people complain that the forex market is manipulated...

Peter