Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Total for eurjpy trade, add both halves and divide by 2

(10.7 + 15.5) / 2 = + 13.1 pips for this trade

Peter

eur/usd has pulled back to line,hopefully kick upwards and take usd/chf downwards

Attachments

• 2011-11-30_1228.png
    2011-11-30_1228.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 226
great stuff, i know we trade differently,but it just seems you may waste a perfectly good trendline break

You're right, I do miss some pips, but I like to stick to my targets. I'll never bring in as many pips as you, but I'm more comfortable with a higher hit rate and smaller wins. Losses are always very small too, most often 12 pips or less.

It's good to show different methods here. There are many ways to trade right. For anyone watching stay away from those holy grail threads that try to say their way is the only way. It's just bullsh1t. THIS IS LIVE TRADING, real, unsensored LOL!!

Peter

You're right, I do miss some pips, but I like to stick to my targets. I'll never bring in as many pips as you, but I'm more comfortable with a higher hit rate and smaller wins. Losses are always very small too, most often 12 pips or less.

It's good to show different methods here. There are many ways to trade right. For anyone watching stay away from those holy grail threads that try to say their way is the only way. It's just bullsh1t. THIS IS LIVE TRADING, real, unsensored LOL!!

Peter

despite that weve only had 4 people rep the thread and no reps on any trades as yet, looks like a few watching which is great,hopefuly build up just in time for that run of losers im due:mad:

despite that weve only had 4 people rep the thread and no reps on any trades as yet, looks like a few watching which is great,hopefuly build up just in time for that run of losers im due:mad:

You and me both. 3 losers and everyone runs for the exit like a fire alarm (n)

Peter

that eur/usd chart i posted looks like a good long i should have taken,shows how accurate the patterns can be

Hi Lord Flasheart,

I trade on the dailies, when I put in a trade they can take a day or 2 to trigger and complete.
Would they be valid for this thread, or are you looking for shorter-term trades?

You and me both. 3 losers and everyone runs for the exit like a fire alarm (n)

Peter

Well you need to make some ridiculous claims rather than all this common sense/honest stuff. You should know by now that people aren't interested in the reality of trading, they want to read threads about turning $100 into a million only working 2 minutes a week from a beach, better still if you have a robot that does it all for them. Maybe you can rename the thread 'Millionaire Club Live Trading and General Chat Lounge' and watch your viewer numbers go through the roof.

Hi Lord Flasheart,

I trade on the dailies, when I put in a trade they can take a day or 2 to trigger and complete.
Would they be valid for this thread, or are you looking for shorter-term trades?

Thats great, we need someone like that on the thread, myself and wacky are shorter term

cool,

all trades 1% risk

current pending orders
EUR/CHF
OCO
Buy - 12386, SL - 12347, TP - 12420
Sell - 12243, SL - 12269, TP - 12206

EUR/JPY
OCO
Buy - 10458, SL - 10415, TP - 10499
Sell - 10297, SL - 10325, TP - 10257

HAPPY,HAPPY DAYS, NAILED THE OPTIONS AS WELL

GO ON someone say it wa th news that made that happen not the chart

now i feel like ive lost pips, could have got much more but panicked a little in case it was a spike

for longer term eur traders i think this spike up makes a nice short entry level. The greece/euro problems aren't going away anytime soon.

Peter

its just nice when it goes your way,normally they spike you out and then go your way. Sure many problems ahead,dont be suprised to see this move completely retraced in the very near term

Good luck with the live calls guys nice to see people with a bit of guts on the site (y)