Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

One of those never ending moves up and I was short (and it's going parabolic now) lol
stopped -27

PS Hindsight view: should have exited once it broke the line

eur/usd sell @12968 stop 30 points

Have been playing the jpy crosses lately with disastrous results.
returning to the pairs that seem to have some sympathy for me.

sell eur/usd at 1.2963 stop at 1.3005

It may gap down on Sunday and that would be nice, but it may gap up which would be quite painful/damaging to my account. Anyway it was a good try and I closed it at 1.2975 -12

Have a nice weekend:)

Ahh miss this old live trades. Haven't been trading much over the last year or so and when I do trade the indices. How have you been getting on flash? Are you trading full time now?

Ahh miss this old live trades. Haven't been trading much over the last year or so and when I do trade the indices. How have you been getting on flash? Are you trading full time now?

For a long while now.managing to stay ahead. Join in with the old indices

Good for you I'm proud of you. I still don't have a trading plan even to this day. Probably because I'm an ass I still have no clue what I will do on Monday but I'll post up a few trades and see how we go. The Dow went so high on Friday I got the hell out I'm averse to keeping a position open over the weekend I find I don't sleep well.

Anyway chaps I'm back here for a while. Can't wait to see your trades do we have any indices chaps or all forex here?