Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Good for you I'm proud of you. I still don't have a trading plan even to this day. Probably because I'm an ass I still have no clue what I will do on Monday but I'll post up a few trades and see how we go. The Dow went so high on Friday I got the hell out I'm averse to keeping a position open over the weekend I find I don't sleep well.

Anyway chaps I'm back here for a while. Can't wait to see your trades do we have any indices chaps or all forex here?

(y)

I used to trade FTSE. Nowadays I trade S&P sometimes, but mostly currencies. It would be interesting to see some indices/gold/oil calls with a bit of explanation (at the moment most of the calls are fx trades)

(y)

I used to trade FTSE. Nowadays I trade S&P sometimes, but mostly currencies. It would be interesting to see some indices/gold/oil calls with a bit of explanation (at the moment most of the calls are fx trades)

The FTSE can be full of tricks always fun to watch it ping around when it opens. Rarely find any trend in the first 15 minutes or so its a bit of a poker game. I look to attempt an entry on price alone watching it ping off possible support and resistance. I'll go in fairly heavily and try to pick up a free trade let price move my way for 3 points or so and move my stop up to break even. I then add more and more to it attempting to break even. I don't care I'll just keep pumping money into it each time adjusting my stop to b/e. I then look to 0 it if it all possible and its no sweat if that happens I'll keep looking for more free trades. Now if and I say if it really goes my way then I'll get out when i see fit usually for silly profit. I need silly profit because else I would die from a hundreds of Stop loss cuts.

In essence I trade the opposite to how I used to trade i.e adding to losses in the vain hope for a movement my way. I pat myself on the back every time I hit my stop loss for me this is a win.

still falling. It's close to tonight's low @ 106.76 with 9 consecutive red candles. Expecting support at the low and possibly a bounce.

Peter

still falling. It's close to tonight's low @ 106.76 with 9 consecutive red candles. Expecting support at the low and possibly a bounce.

Peter
EUR/USD down also but needs to go down fast else this has the potential of staying within a band for a potential next leg up (bullish flag)

Dollar index getting a bit stronger and oversold on higher time frames
Selling aud/usd @10458 stop 10 points.

There is quite a strong resistance at 10474 will move stop just above to 10478

Last edited:
Morning all.Lets have a good week

Mr Fibble there is a ftse thread on site that is very popular
my NZD/JPY trade on friday bombed out