Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

1/2 out at 1.2977 +15 stop at 1.2962 (b/e)

I'll keep 1/2 open just in case it breaks the channel (anything above 990 will do) That would make a nice flag pattern.

If it drops below the lower channel line - that would be nice as well for a short trade.

Stopped +0 - waiting for a break out (up or down)

Last edited:
hey gang ....back again from vacation .....may not get to trade much today but I am really liking the yen's current bullish action on lower TF's .........could get better and better through the day

N

hey gang ....back again from vacation .....may not get to trade much today but I am really liking the yen's current bullish action on lower TF's .........could get better and better through the day

N

Hope you enjoyed vacation :)

... and now back to our regularly scheduled rat race!

Peter

Looking at EUR/USD possible Greek deal tonight apparently looking for a possible break out up soon and I'll bite.

N

where did you go,spill the beans,im guessing it was not a family type holiday as Im assuming your not married and a bit younger than myself and wacky

long on EUR/USD possible agreement on Greek debt more support likely although still unconfirmed

Long 1.29751

Last edited:
Long DJI Dow Jones possible break out...12942 .

Just look at the EUR/USD contracting highs and lows this baby will move and soon.

Just look at the EUR/USD contracting highs and lows this baby will move and soon.

it's high time - it's been going sideways for days (Fri evening, Sunday, Monday...)(n)

probably it's going to move nicely at some strange hour - 22:00 or similar when most of the markets are closed:whistling

it's high time - it's been going sideways for days (Fri evening, Sunday, Monday...)(n)

probably it's going to move nicely at some strange hour - 22:00 or similar when most of the markets are closed:whistling

by 8:30pm GMT it should show its hand.