Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

morning ---looks like the above poster is trying to work 24/7 ,we all have a small cocky (look how smart I am ) when posting on a forum like this ----- D.G think its time you took a back seat and refreshed the batterys ----- Please do not get the hump over my comments but over this weekend turn of computer and take time out to enjoy our wonderful world

Yeah you`re probably right, I have been doing over-time I guess. As for the weekend, I am never on the computer.

Just for the record, you`re right up until the point you`re making the assumption that I am trying to out-wit or look more intelligent than anyone else...

After-all, I am not smashing up the markets am I... Purely posting my thoughts aloud.... I apologize if you perceived it this way.

Yeah you`re probably right, I have been doing over-time I guess. As for the weekend, I am never on the computer.

Just for the record, you`re right up until the point you`re making the assumption that I am trying to out-wit or look more intelligent than anyone else...

After-all, I am not smashing up the markets am I... Purely posting my thoughts aloud.... I apologize if you perceived it this way.

its not perceived that way,you are expressing your opinions and its your confidence for the future that comes through. Rest assured weve been through every stage of trading and emotion you have and in my case a lot more.Ke it up

Ok, thanks. I honestly do not want to come across like im trying to be a big swinging dick and this is not the purpose for why I am here. Just merely posting my thoughts aloud - I guess if I ever paid for a mentorship it wouldn't be of the benefit of having, so much, the expanded knowledge, more so, someone telling me no, enough is enough, express opinion, do`s and dont`, emotional state of mind etc...

Either way, be-positive is right, I have done nothing but silly hours on here. For the first time over past couple of weeks I thought to myself a week isnt long enough :eek:....

Its bad I know, and I do think you`re right I need a breather.

i only try 1-2 times on a setup. I guess i could just try once with a wider stop. That would've been the better play yesterday in a EURUSD scalp i did..

Good Day Sir! - YouTube

...i'm thinking the 38.2 retracement of the patterns i use is hit quite often. Makes reward to risk closer to 1:1 though.. I'm going to test that out see if it could work as a target for these scalps. this trade was against 15m strength..