Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

That was the reason for why I exit - Didnt think it would pull back that quick!

Still think it is just a pullback to move higher.

Everything is going to be flat as a witches tit for tomorrow (today)

Dont usually like taking on extra risk with open trades so I`ll see how my GBPCAD trade moves until the non-farms.

Same goes for the EURUSD - might pull the order before the data.

Wow - late night! Right; I am most likely going to miss my USDJPY short setup - I am waiting for it to complete for signal short or long.

Little annoyed because its a beauty continuation or reversal pattern and i`d definitely be taking it one way or the other.

morning ---looks like the above poster is trying to work 24/7 ,we all have a small cocky (look how smart I am ) when posting on a forum like this ----- D.G think its time you took a back seat and refreshed the batterys ----- Please do not get the hump over my comments but over this weekend turn of computer and take time out to enjoy our wonderful world

morning ---looks like the above poster is trying to work 24/7 ,we all have a small cocky (look how smart I am ) when posting on a forum like this ----- D.G think its time you took a back seat and refreshed the batterys ----- Please do not get the hump over my comments but over this weekend turn of computer and take time out to enjoy our wonderful world

From personal experience I know what you mean!
we all lose sight of the trees in the woods.

Its worth bearing in mind that the only person you need to impress on this thread is yourself and your bank manager if he reads this forum.

Yep both last two posts spot on. If you can walk away and take a break after a losing couple of days then you are on the right path. Its so hard to do that,all we want to do is get ahead again

If EURUSD can rise a touch, will buy another piece at 1.30035 (my feed quotes by the half pip). I'm just aiming for 1.3013.

Agree with you re: taking a break. I've pushed too hard, and now i have problems remembering things quite as well.. Life is more important, need to appreciate it

plus you trade better after

just curious --- is anyone else finding this site on go slow today ??? will await any replys this time next week (lol)

seems to loooo..................aaaaad....................fine..........for........................................me