Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

SL to B/E... that keeps getting hit, but decreases my risk.. what do you guys think about SL to B/E?

here's the EURCAD little trades.

EC.png

Last edited:
I can't trade, but I wouldn't anyway before NFP. Just had a look at the charts - random, small range moves. It's often like that before NFP. IMO Good to wait till maybe 15-30 mins after the report to get an idea about price direction

SL to B/E... that keeps getting hit, but decreases my risk.. what do you guys think about SL to B/E?

i doubt you can make money with your method using such tight stops.The % is usre to go against you sooner or later

Last edited:
I see what you mean. Ok. Bless you

Yes - its definitely UNLIKELY to make it with tight stops. Agreed.

I've got a secret weapon. Not Patterns. Not sharing. :D

everyone ready for nfp? It's really been a fizzle this year so far.
playin eurusd. I'd like to see a spike down to the 1.2950 area. I'll go long when it appears to be moving back up. Daily trend is up since July. Using smaller size so stops can be a bit wider.

Peter

Sorry I dint realise you had a secret weapon.I should have know that

right.. haha. Seriously, i'm very lucky to have been introduced to a successful trader here in my home town, he's in his 70s, been at it 6 years profitable for last 2. He and his friend figured out a way to find the high and low of session very reliably (in non trending markets)... using %R -- it looks very good. Not perfect, but the guys who move the markets must be using something similar.

ES in a 3 point range past 45 minutes. should break out at the open. Might be a pop at open but could be a fake out. We'll see what happens.

Dows up 200 points since tuesday and still flying.....watch for the tightening later in the day ...

I recommended traders look for some nice fast buys on USd and Yen when this happens ..but the Dynamic duo are a steam train south now off the NFP's.... so not for a while yet

N