Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

The trouble is, the only constructive things in your thread are the posts laughing at you and pointing out that your claimed returns were bogus. :LOL:

Take those out and the thread is reduced to a pile of drivel. :LOL:

And why are you calling me that? Do you have trouble spelling 'Leopard'? If so, 'Sir' or 'Oh Mighty and Schlongiferous One' will do just fine.

Do not allow your envy of Joe's higher intelligence and greater length and girth to cloud your judgement, shrimpy. Speak humbly to him and he might share some crumbs of wisdom with you.

You`ll also notice how Pazienza and BJ defend and speak highly of one another on my original thread they sabotaged....

Its clear as anything this is Pazienza.... I mean, I came on to speak with BJ and look who` come out of the wood work with the same mannerisms as last time...

You Sir have been busted....

oh and if no 1 thinks "The Leopard" isnt Pazienza and his super troll nonsense then please refer to this thread:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/132214-10k-20k-1-month-29.html

"Quote:
Originally Posted by domgilberto1989

Its really getting tiresome now... ive challenged them both into make calls on the markets and they cant...

"Don't confuse can't with won't, Pinocchio. "

Pazienza

Well done Shrimpy, that is excellent. You have ascended to new heights of idiocy, which for you is a remarkable achievement.

'Pinocchio' is a very common way of saying someone has told a few porkies.

Dis you see that? Porkies? Quick, see if you can find someone else who has ever used that expression, I'm bound to be them too. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You`ll also notice how Pazienza and BJ defend and speak highly of one another on my original thread they sabotaged....

Its clear as anything this is Pazienza.... I mean, I came on to speak with BJ and look who` come out of the wood work with the same mannerisms as last time...

You Sir have been busted....

I have not defended Joe, I simply wished to point out to you that your unprovoked attack on him, particularly here, was wrong. Instead of taking this justified rebuke like an adult, you petulantly attempted to answer me, and continued your attack upon him.

Nobody "sabotaged" your thread - it was not possible to do so, because the whole thing was a screed of bogus drivel. :D

I have not been "busted", you have made an accusation, and that is all. If you want to see "busted", have a look at your ludicrous thread, where you were almost universally ridiculed for your ridiculous claims and were repeatedly caught out. :LOL:

Pete,

When it's finished I'll PM one of the mods and ask them to delete all this stuff, starting from Dilbert's unprovoked attack on Joe.

Well done Shrimpy, that is excellent. You have ascended to new heights of idiocy, which for you is a remarkable achievement.

'Pinocchio' is a very common way of saying someone has told a few porkies.

Dis you see that? Porkies? Quick, see if you can find someone else who has ever used that expression, I'm bound to be them too. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Pazienza you need to give it up mate... Your over animated posted and the way its written is identical to that of which you destroyed in my thread.

Pete,

When it's finished I'll PM one of the mods and ask them to delete all this stuff, starting from Dilbert's unprovoked attack on Joe.

Ahh, thanks for coming to my defence. But I don't feel being attacked. I haven't read what he was saying. If I had time, I'd coach him on how to do it properly. But right now I have nothing but pips on my mind.

I am seeing a double bottom on EUR. Looks like a buy soon.

Pazienza you need to give it up mate... Your over animated posted and the way its written is identical to that of which you destroyed in my thread.

I do not need to "give it up" Shrimpy. You need to learn to live with your pencil or hope that pumps or perhaps creams work after all.

I have no objection to being called Pazienza, just an objection to you claiming to have proven what you have not. Mind you, you've long had an uncomfortable relationship with the truth, as your cretinous thread demonstrates. :LOL::LOL:

And nobody destroyed your thread - you destroyed it by exposing your nonsense to the gaze of intelligent persons. Once that happened, it could not survive their justified scorn.

Stopped out on +ve BE. The trailing stop didn't get a look in. Longs in EUR simply didn't work today.

Good stuff, I'm really interested to see how you develop on your trading ethics and im more than happy to assist you in getting more refined in understanding reasons on entry and more importantly stop losses.

So just give me a shout when you get stuck or i`ll jump in on with constructive criticism.

Chart im interested in and notes. I act when the market comes to me. If it doesn't play out as anticipated I ignore and move on. (details and drawings on charts are to illustrate things more clearly so others understand the basic thought process applied at this stage)

Attachments

• gbpusd.jpg
    gbpusd.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 99
Exited -7.1. Now looking for long.

What time frame do you trade?

Some food for thought, use chart I uploaded previously, you`ll see the similarities (page 802 #6414). Not entirely sure why you initially took that short and then switched direction as you were selling old resistance, now potential new support. Basic retest here, means warning sign no matter how you trade. Bias should always be in place even if your strategy is different from mine. Also look at the exponential MA` trending short time up. Whether you use these or not it gives me and im sure some more experienced traders (who use them) a baring on direction/trend just by simply applying some basic price action. The technical mechanics on entries, targets and stops is entirely up to you and what works best.

(sorry for edit, think previous notes wernt too clear)

Attachments

• eurusd.jpg
    eurusd.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Exit +1. Looking to re-enter.

Do you think that could have been an early exit because you`re currently down on other positions?

Now would be a good time to regain focus by having a break. Chasing the market at this hour wont work especially on the back hand of losing trades. You could be creating a sense of false security and second guessing what works for you just because of a potentially irrational thought process.

Just giving you a friendly heads up that trading from now could be of detriment?