Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Loadsa trades Joe, obviously short time frames. I know you said you're trades don't last long etc but i just wondered what your strategy was...?

Loadsa trades Joe, obviously short time frames. I know you said you're trades don't last long etc but i just wondered what your strategy was...?

Im not prepared to get into a troll battle but the only thing i`ll say regarding Beginnerjoe and his strategy in trading, let alone his presence on these forums;

Just see the picture. It`ll explain a lot.

Attachments

• gu20100326.jpg
    gu20100326.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 104
Taken a short on EUR/GBP - 0.8029

31 fib con insides with previous S/R levels. . We also see a Bearish engulfing bar followed by an inside bar broken low.

Trend is down

attachment.php

The strategy is to make pips and have fun. Also to learn from one's mistakes. My last trade was a gamble and entered through reflex alone. It's much clearer on hindsight.

Last edited:
Im not prepared to get into a troll battle but the only thing i`ll say regarding Beginnerjoe and his strategy in trading, let alone his presence on these forums;

Just see the picture. It`ll explain a lot.

Hello Dilbert.

I'm sure everyone understands that you are a culo, which you probably can't help. But this is one of the few focussed and serious threads on the forum, so don't pollute it with your idiocy please.

Hello Dilbert.

I'm sure everyone understands that you are a culo, which you probably can't help. But this is one of the few focussed and serious threads on the forum, so don't pollute it with your idiocy please.

Fair enough. I just find it hard to believe that there are people on here asking, let alone paying any attention to beginnerjoe who I, along with others have found him incredibly disruptive and full of nonsense. Not to mention someone who destroys threads because he` fails as focusing on how to listen more than troll.

Anyway, I wont be contradictive and ruin the focus here.

Instead i`ll join in and post charts, forecasts and entry exits before they happen, so rather than channel your moronic introductory sentences in thinking you know who I am or what I am about, you might just be better of sitting by the sides and learning something.

Enjoy.

Anyway, I wont be contradictive and ruin the focus here.

Instead i`ll join in and post charts, forecasts and entry exits before they happen.

A very fair and reasonable reply, I apologise for the insults in my previous post.

EDIT:

And then you had to edit it and spoil it!

I do know what you are about you see, and will learn nothing from the drivel that you post. As for your "forecasts" :)lol::LOL::LOL:) I am sure they will be quite as useless as your previous ones, although doubtless you will claim success regardless.

A very fair and reasonable reply, I apologise for the insults in my previous post.

Likewise. In which case I apologise for sounding like an "ass" (culo) too :)

I was about to delete that sentence, so you in fact you spoilt it. I have nothing to prove, my trades will do that for me.

Long EUR 1.25694 half size position, stop 10 pips. The fall for EUR must surely be over now that London is closed ?

Long EUR 1.25694 half size position, stop 10 pips. The fall for EUR must surely be over now that London is closed ?

"Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe
Like I said, I analyze trading strategies through psychological profiling. A little prod here, a little pressure there brings out all the details I need to know..."

Stop moved to BE.

"Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe
Like I said, I analyze trading strategies through psychological profiling. A little prod here, a little pressure there brings out all the details I need to know..."

Glad to have you keeping my quotes. Hope they will bring meaning to your life. But I am not sure what you are trying to get at. I cannot be provoked when I am focusing on something I find very interesting. Right now that focus is on pips and nothing but lovely pips. For your information, I completed all the probing I will ever need to do, and the outcome of the probing was not financially beneficial to me. So I looked else where and found what I was looking for.

Last edited:
Hey guys, lets get the thread back on track. I've been busy and unable to trade today. I'll post up some trades early tomorrow morning. Anyone who wants to post live calls and maybe some charts to go along or a short paragraph of your trading style is welcome. Winning or losing doesn't matter, you are not judged here. :)

Peter

Out +13 pips.

You havent made any pips until we all see a statement.

Other than that, well done for your demo points.

Some quotes by BeginnerJoe:

"Well, if you can't come up with a statement, then you did not do one earlier.

I have been saying about the statement since page 1. Now, with your help, perhaps we can finally get the message across.

I prefer you keep calling out and then post up statement to back up your claim.

Your analysis didn't pay off. I saw no bookie confirmed trades."

And many many more relentlessly moronic posts by him....

I thought this is for calls only. Sharing of strategy seems above and beyond. I don't ever recall anyone shared anything with me when I was looking. Just an observation. But I would be amazed if the sharing now begins. :)