Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

If it breaks cleanly below 1.2700 I'm going to short it looking to close the gap shown in the pic I posted previously

Peter

I personally don't think the Eur is going to go below 1.268-9. It's already retraced the move to 1.275, so this is likelier to be a pullback, imo.

(Up 10 pips in the time to write this post!)

Next thing I know, I'll be proven wrong, though. :LOL:

Waste of time -6.5. I don't wanna play any more.

Though didn't post up the trade opening, I am going to get my lost pips back anyway (with interest). Keeping this trade open to see if the gap gets closed. Funny thing is I have no idea why the gap should be closed. Maybe I need to find a youtube video to explain.

138654d1339983306-live-trading-general-chat-lounge-pipsback.jpg

Attachments

• pipsback.jpg
    pipsback.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Though didn't post up the trade opening, I am going to get my lost pips back anyway (with interest). Keeping this trade open to see if the gap gets closed. Funny thing is I have no idea why the gap should be closed. Maybe I need to find a youtube video to explain.

138654d1339983306-live-trading-general-chat-lounge-pipsback.jpg

When i started trading, one of the first things i was told was 'the gaps always get filled.' I haven't found it to be necessarily true, although i suppose its one of these self fulfilling prophecies whereby if you wait long enough, everything comes to pass...

When i started trading, one of the first things i was told was 'the gaps always get filled.' I haven't found it to be necessarily true, although i suppose its one of these self fulfilling prophecies whereby if you wait long enough, everything comes to pass...

yep, weird gaps lately, theres still a couple that havent been filled from a few weeks ago.