Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

long audusd 1.0180, stop 12

i've just been cutting the lawn and burnt a couple of fingers on the lawnmower engine. the guilty fingers are resting in a mug of iced water while i try to type with the wrong hand. I've got water everywhere, on my paperwork, all over the keyboard, on the screen...the mouse is soaking lol. :eek:
If you don't get a message saying this trade is closed, its because i've probably been electrocuted.:innocent:

Cable nice potentially short depending on the H1 close...

Long I referred to earlier missed my orders long and reached prospective target so i`ve pulled the order.

Attachments

• cable-entry.gif
    cable-entry.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 107
This thing is going up. The trade is too much of a gamble.

Thanks for your opinion. Anyone else feel free to express as they please. Im happy to receive criticism. It might help you (BJ) learn from vocally typing out your incorrect thought processes.

BJ lets not argue. Im happy to hear your constructive criticism if you can back them up with your experience and logical reasoning.

Other than that, please refer back to my posts where I believe that the way i broke down your trades were fair and concise. Also echoed by certain individuals PM`ed to me.

(EDIT)

Also in anticipation for your clearly expressed lack of patience, I, on the other hand understand what it means to run to your target or pull early on various factors. So Im not expecting anything to bolt in the next 10-30 minutes as you clearly demonstrate with the trades you carry out BJ.

Last edited:
Cable has formed a BUOB or a a doji if you take the two preceding H1 bars.... Still holding though cautiously though.

entry: 1.57299 stop: 1.57650 target: 1.56948

I am still in and always hold until CS and PA confirmation. Obviously I called what looked obvious due to BUOB.

My decision to stay in despite this.

(EDIT) stop was closer.

Last edited:
Load up on EUR peeps. This baby's gonna blow, and soon. Looks to be towards the up side. Well, at least that's my positioning.

Load up on EUR peeps. This baby's gonna blow, and soon. Looks to be towards the up side. Well, at least that's my positioning.

Whats your postion. Could you please provide us with targets and stops on your trades as well; it comes across very vague otherwise?

Thanks.