Live Trades

Hi Forexmospherian

To me it looks as if it's going nowhere - stuck in a range.

Thanks for the wishes, but I can't stay in it any longer. I intended it as short time trade and that divergence should have played long time ago.

So out @ 7269 for +5

Thank you for your live call.

Do you trade the one hour time frame?

Fug.

No problem Fugazsy. You are welcome to post live trades if you feel like it.

I did this trade analysing 15m & 5m (with 2m or 1m for added precision when getting in and out). I was aware of 30m and 1h as well.

Should have closed it earlier as that divergence didn't work - pa has been stuck in a range for some time now

No problem Fugazsy. You are welcome to post live trades if you feel like it.

I did this trade analysing 15m & 5m (with 2m or 1m for added precision when getting in and out). I was aware of 30m and 1h as well.

Should have closed it earlier as that divergence didn't work - pa has been stuck in a range for some time now

I see....this can go to 7238

I see....this can go to 7238

I would expect it to drop first to 7253 and then to 7238 (yesterday's high as you mentioned).

I won't trade it though - too annoying pa (maybe it's not the right time to trade it)

Don't normally do this sort of thing but put in an 80-20 sell order on the Dow. Just for a laugh.

(An 80-20 sell is a daytrade, taken a few points above the previous day's high if that day's range opened in its lowest 20% and closed in its highest 20%. The SB quote is already above yesterday's high so order already in. Acknowledgements to Connors & Raschke in Street Smarts).

I would expect it to drop first to 7253 and then to 7238 (yesterday's high as you mentioned).

I won't trade it though - too annoying pa (maybe it's not the right time to trade it)

Well....you know your levels.......:smart:

on the hourly is making LL's and LH's, two are range bars soon after the pin, 7275 is acting as resistance atm, that is were bulls lost conviction and bears are taking a chance, prices might go back to revisit of 89..... today is Friday, it might not...

Have a great WE.

Fug.

Don't normally do this sort of thing but put in an 80-20 sell order on the Dow. Just for a laugh.

(An 80-20 sell is a daytrade, taken a few points above the previous day's high if that day's range opened in its lowest 20% and closed in its highest 20%. The SB quote is already above yesterday's high so order already in. Acknowledgements to Connors & Raschke in Street Smarts).

Nice one Tom, I like that strategy and I use it often, but my own version of it.......

From the same book the Pinball strategy is similar and uses an indicator.

Fug

Well....you know your levels.......:smart:

on the hourly is making LL's and LH's, two are range bars soon after the pin, 7275 is acting as resistance atm, that is were bulls lost conviction and bears are taking a chance, prices might go back to revisit of 89..... today is Friday, it might not...

Have a great WE.

Fug.

Which she did, shorted @ 87 and covered @ 40 as mentioned in my previous post as a possible target:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/discretionary-trading/209020-live-trades-5.html#post2646012

Attachments

• au.png
    au.png
    13 KB · Views: 214
Last edited: