LIVE FOREX TRADES - Marwans Trading Journal

impressive!
Theres been a few of these 'types' of threads in recent months, and i've been skeptical as the trades were always posted a little too long after the event for such a thread, for my liking.

There's no questioning your trades tho. Kudos
Keep it up.

thanks 4 the comment. The whole purpose of creating this thread was simply to get some discipline into my trading life, as I have had a disastrous few weeks. So i thought of an idea that after every trade i have to report to my "boss" of what i have actioned.

So I am using this thread to give me discipline and also motivation. The thought of ending the week with 500+ pips really motivates me. Also I have been inserting my trades within a minute of taking a trade.

I strongly recommend this exercise to every trader to get discipline. This has really helped me

HOLD, i will carry on this position, and not have an urge to take small profits. Want to try out for a big pip gain on this position. So far yesterdays lows are holding well.

GU still holding on, now into a profit. really want to have patience with this trade and want to aim to bank 100+ pips. Off cource I will close if the signal changes. It got so close to being stopped out, I feel once the Mid Pivot gives it it will really fly

EURUSD could be a mother of all shorts! On daily we have triple tops and strong resistance at 200ema
a bearish 1234 setup on 4h chart will be the starting point of a meltdown - not confirmed yet