LIVE FOREX TRADES - Marwans Trading Journal

really pissed off, missed this 100+ pip move on GU, let the negative thoughts of being stopped out take over me. It created wasteful vibrations. Got to learn that past is past,, I must be in the NOW

Need Help! -

I feel i have a good ability to enter at a right moment, and overall i am profitable consistently and make a good living. So cannot complain.

My problem is , as can be seen in this weeks trading that I snatch profits 2 early, and often being stopped out or missing good opportunities takes over my mind leading to negative thoughts.

Yes I am using this thread to discipline and use it as a traders dairy, but please do not hessitate to make constructive feedback / guidance, will really appreciate that.

this thread is great, and your trading is pretty much brilliant.
dont get too fussed about missing the 100 GU short.
you have made close on 100 pips even without it.

snatching profits too early, and still making 3-figure-pips a day is a problem most would envy to have.

Need Help! -

I feel i have a good ability to enter at a right moment, and overall i am profitable consistently and make a good living. So cannot complain.

My problem is , as can be seen in this weeks trading that I snatch profits 2 early, and often being stopped out or missing good opportunities takes over my mind leading to negative thoughts.

Yes I am using this thread to discipline and use it as a traders dairy, but please do not hessitate to make constructive feedback / guidance, will really appreciate that.

Hi Marwan, I also am working on maximising profits, one way to achieve it is the principle of market rythm, masurred by different MAs, and fibs target, in a simple way my better exits are worked out in a similar way as entries but in reverse.
For scalping I would use the intra day cycles on M5 to M15 to H1.
On medium and often multientry trades I use fibs and timing and Delta.