Live calls - high success rate

1/2 off +23, rest to b/e

5 out of 6[/QUOTE]
What date is the training in your plush office ( the grape vine tells me that the entrance fee :cool: is up to £10000 plus per visit and you only accept cash in a padded envelope. thank the F I dont have any padded ones lying around the cave :D

1/2 off +23, rest to b/e

5 out of 6[/QUOTE]
What date is the training in your plush office ( the grape vine tells me that the entrance fee :cool: is up to £10000 plus per visit and you only accept cash in a padded envelope. thank the F I dont have any padded ones lying around the cave :D

lol,i look great on this thread,the other one saw me lose a packet yesterdat,so came back here.the traing will at the manor with mr charts and naz as tea girls

well done jules watch the wig does not slip ------ see you are thinking of starting a new thread go on ma lord give it a go ---- I could do with a new bin for cave

yeah im not sure how to do it.I could just do a forex live journal and add the binaries in,or just do the binaries. Problem is its hard to check prices unless you have prices up. I don't think many trade them on here.They also would be bigger drawdows in pips and varying stakes could scare people away after a couple of loses.The profits are more consistent in any given month. Have you traded them. It looks like binaries are making a bit of a comeback and companies offering forex intr-day options are springing up all over the place

Never tried them myself, but if your profits are more consistant then make a name for yourself as lord binman and then maybe other players will come out of the closet and make it a (five *****) thread , as for prices if anyone posts up a fictitous one they would only be wasting their and everyones time by being a proper A/H-le