Live calls - high success rate

3 consecutive doji candles on 5m chart. looking for a breakout but it;s nearing US lunch hour.

Peter

popped right up to the 1248 resistance area I noted earlier. Upward move is too strong to try a short though. Best move right now is to wait.

Peter

popped right up to the 1248 resistance area I noted earlier. Upward move is too strong to try a short though. Best move right now is to wait.

Peter

it seems it goes together with eu

Agree with you - it's best to wait. I'm waiting to short eu again if it doesn't reverse too much.

it seems it goes together with eu

Agree with you - it's best to wait. I'm waiting to short eu again if it doesn't reverse too much.

I have 4 wins and 1 loss so far for an 80% hit rate. High enough?
LOL

Peter

LOL

Peter

That's good Pete. (y)

Myself 1 win, 1 b/e and 1 loss. Need to improve if I'm to continue posting on this thread - after all it's not b/e thread:rolleyes:

LOL

Peter

Totally unacceptable,100% only. even Bedsit should be banned for his b/e yesterday

I think we should start a new thread once everyone has called a loser.The last man stands sort of thing.Last man stands thread 1,2,3,4 etc.

Totally unacceptable,100% only. even Bedsit should be banned for his b/e yesterday

I'll accept that from you since you've been making a killing lately (y)

I think we should start a new thread once everyone has called a loser.The last man stands sort of thing.Last man stands thread 1,2,3,4 etc.

That'll probably coincide with me calling about 8-10 losses in a row :LOL:

Peter

I'll accept that from you since you've been making a killing lately (y)

That'll probably coincide with me calling about 8-10 losses in a row :LOL:

Peter

im only 1 out of 3 today,but the winner is looking good.I think the two losers cleared out the site