Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Trendie
What you said is true but not all the time. We have all studied similar technical analysis books that if followed to the word would lead us all to to picked off by the select few who led us all there,like sheep. You often see trendline violations and trade in that direction only to find it reverse and continue on its merry way as it takes your stop order. So you are correct in the theory to actually wait and enter the trade where you would have originally placed your stop. But that will not always happen either. Its a catch 22. Technical studies work great when your on the right side of them. It all plays with your head. Badtrader is right to do the opposite of a losing trader which he says is 90% of the time. We do the studying he takes our money. :LOL: Not bad.

Ivor, I have been asking badtrader how many pips he won today, but no reply. I made 88 pips today, asked him how many did he get, but just answers that he was happy with 9 pips! if only he'd answer...

nice weekend to all

Tomaz55
If he followed you to the death on every trade he must be out of pocket.Crack open a beer.You 've had a good week.Better than me. :cheesy:

thats exactly what I mean! when you mentioned 'We do the studying he takes our money', its not quite like that. just enjoying a nice lager on badtrader's 'out of pocket' situation.

have you considered a low risk buy now?

tomaz55 said:
thats exactly what I mean! when you mentioned 'We do the studying he takes our money', its not quite like that. just enjoying a nice lager on badtrader's 'out of pocket' situation.

have you considered a low risk buy now?
Its all on the post what i have done. You went short gbp,so I went long at 1,7594 and got out 1,7603, when you got out. you did not wait for you limit to hit at 1,7560. and usually one is wrong in doing this, so i went short.

I made 150 points out of you guys this week, :D it all on the thread take a look,do follow the thread tomaz :-0

badtrader, I never went short at 1.7594! you better start reading the posts correctly, or you'll get it all wrong

up 161 pips for the week, do learn how to read the thread badtrader

tomaz55 said:
badtrader, I never went short at 1.7594! you better start reading the posts correctly, or you'll get it all wrong

up 161 pips for the week, do learn how to read the thread badtrader

Originally Posted by tomaz55
sold @ 1.7674

limit 1.7600
moved my limit to 1.7560

no stop
When i read this I done the opposite of you went long at 1,7594. But you got out before you limit was hit at out at 1.7606. So i though I go short at the same price you got out,because usually the limit will get hit, when one gets frighten out

I have made 137 pips out of you and ivor, :D and trading the YM the same time

tomaz55 said:
you still didnt make more than I did this week, keep practicing

You sound like my son.I made more than you lol

Im not counting my own trades. These are just yours. and if you say like you do, that you are a good trader, I done well getting 136 pips from doing the opposite. Keep it up. easy money for me ;)

PS

I bet you hate that wink I do.in most of my post ;)

:LOL:

come on guys, chill out. :)

this has been a very interesting week, and sheds light on the way we think, ( taught from books thousands of others have read ), and gives insights to market behaviour, and our reactions to it.

this is a very good thread, lets keep it light and fun.

have a good weekend.

tomaz55 said:
you still didnt make more than I did this week, keep practicing

Great job tomaz55!!!! I missed the morning trades (I guess it's night where you are). Once I get your schedule down I'll trade parallel to you..

Anything left for today?

Desco, the only reason I didnt sell GBP in the morning (London time) is because my mouse ran out of batteries!! by the time I went out to buy some, price had swooned 70 pips! so instead of making around 156 pips today, I only made 88 :confused:

thought about buying at 1.7595 and leave the position open, but, what the heck, monday is another day...

nice weekend to all (including you, badtrader ;) )

tomaz55 said:
Desco, the only reason I didnt sell GBP in the morning (London time) is because my mouse ran out of batteries!! by the time I went out to buy some, price had swooned 70 pips! so instead of making around 156 pips today, I only made 88 :confused:

thought about buying at 1.7595 and leave the position open, but, what the heck, monday is another day...

nice weekend to all (including you, badtrader ;) )
No phone then!

Trendie,tomaz,badtrader lets start next week afresh .We all have different views on trading.There are 48,802 traders on this website. Instead of trading against each other why not trade with each others inputs and knowledge. If we have something to teach, teach it. T2W against the rest. When i win a trade i dont think i've took your money,i've took theirs.This week has been interesting but have learnt nothing. Lets teach each other next week. At least explain your trades.Respect to tomaz55 as you started this thread. Crack open a stella.Until monday.Have a good one. :cool:

ok guys, lets start afresh. Ivor, couldnt agree more, it will be us against them!
I really thought about buying at 1.7600 and leave the position open, as I see price reaching for 1.7700 on monday. badtrader, whenever you buy/sell, post it immediately, you dont have to wait until one of us posts that you do the oposite!! I'll do the same, and hopefully we all make a lot of pips by weekend..

just had 3 stellas... until monday guys