Best Thread Live Cable Trading

I dont plan to show you my trades on forex.I get my signals form doing the opposite of you guy's I may have taken this a far a I can go. The next thing that will happen, is you guys will give me a trade that you say you are going to do, but wont. You try to catch me out. For this to work for me I need genuine Technical Analysis signals from you, that you are placing real money on the move. I then can trade against you. The best thing to do. Is for my to stop posting. Then you wont know when I be doing the opposite of you. It was good test to see how human emotions play out, an interesting study, That in my opinion works very well.

rgs

Bill

Last edited:
badtrader said:
I dont plan to show you may trades on forex.I just get my signals form doing the opposite of you guy's I may have taken this a far a I can go. The next thing that will happen, is you guys will give me a trade that you say you are going to do but wont. You try to catch me out. For this to work for me I need genuine Technical Analysis signals from you, that you are placing real money on the move. I then can trade against you. The best thing to do. Is for my to stop posting. Then you wont know when I be doing the opposite of you. It was good test to see how human emotions play out, an interesting study, That in my opinion works very well.

rgs

Bill
Basically you have been acting like a SB firm ie taking on the trades posted, but the big difference is that real SB firms also have have the spread in their favour, for you to win long term the traders you follow (oppose) must be really really badtraders :)

ok guys, lets take badtrader to the cleaners! :p

bottom line is, I will take a note of the number of pips won/loss, and by friday compare them with badtrader. I have already beaten him this week, and will do so again next week.

I challenge badtrader to do the opposite of me on all trades! since you're so good doing the opposite, this should be a piece of cake... ;)

tomaz

The great trader you are, :eek: You must remember I made 137 points off you back, by doing the opposite of you and made 136 pips in 4 days. and I did not even look at a chart. ;)

badtrader

let the games begin tomorrow!

If you dont post any trades, I will assume you do the opposite of me, ok? I will take a note of all trades.

Good luck

For me to do the opposite of you. I would need to know where you stop is. As this would be my target. and I use you limit as my stop.

One should have a stop in mind, What if the market goes against you by 100 pips, what would you do.

And what are you willing to risk on this trade. for a 45 point profit?

if the market goes 100 pips against me, tough. Are YOU willing to risk 100 to get 45? I am

You said you would do the opposite, so you have to buy...

tomaz55 said:
if the market goes 100 pips against me, tough. Are YOU willing to risk 100 to get 45? I am

You said you would do the opposite, so you have to buy...

Ok I take you on bought 1,7600 target 1,7650 no stop

Morning all
Tomaz.Cable looks like an inverse head and shoulders on the 30min chart.Is this your theory?Good luck. :cool:

Short 1.7620. ( Stochs(21,3,3) on 30-mins above 80, and cross-over and dip down )

stop=1.7660. target=1.7890.