Best Thread Live Cable Trading

trendie said:
Short 1.7620. ( Stochs(21,3,3) on 30-mins above 80, and cross-over and dip down )

stop=1.7660. target=1.7890.

out for + 30. ( the target of 1.7890 was obviously a typo !! ( 1.7590 ) )

MT4 charts FROZE again ! Didnt realise the problem till I saw tomaz post.

tomaz55 said:
trendie, why didnt you post your trades real time?

I thought I did, tomaz ! the original short was posted at around 8:45am or so.
which one are you referring to ? ( I have only placed one so far )

EDIT: original post was post number 160.

you sold at 1.7620 and exited at 1.7590 for a 30 pip win, which we didnt get real time.

anyway, great trade, but I still think it will go down even more... are you finished for the day?

might do some work now ( !! ).
then see what happens later in afternoon. looking for another Stochs(21,3,3) signal, in combo with MA.

trendie said:
might do some work now ( !! ).
then see what happens later in afternoon. looking for another Stochs(21,3,3) signal, in combo with MA.

Any chance you can post a pic of your chart?

A8

hi, GIF attached as requested.

please note: my MT4 is still acting weird, so I am posting an FXCM chart.
I dont like this one as you cant place 80/20 lines on Stochs.
not quite sure why you requested this, as Stochs(21,3,3) are standard settings, any application chart can show. ( unless you expected me to show ALL my settings ;) )

Attachments

• oct10_cable.GIF
    oct10_cable.GIF
    38.8 KB · Views: 266
tomaz55 said:
out at 1.7620 for a 25 pip loss

It was to ealry for me.to act on it

See thats why I need you to place a stop, so I can use it as my target. So relay I should have been up 25 ticks on that trade. Although I had real money on this trade. and I am now out at my entry price.

For this to work I need target and stops off you guys, I then will use you stops as my targets and you targets as my stop. I cant be fairer than that

But for this test I made 25 pips off you back, thanks tomaz55 ;)

badtrader,

are you showing that our stops are too close ?
( if the target remained the same, but the stop-loss was wider, you may end up losing )

or are you showing us that the initial assessment of direction was wrong ?

do you still assess whether a trade may be a good one, and decline the chance to trade against it ?
or do you take EVRY trade posted ?

.....or put another way.

is there any kind of a trade you would NOT trade against ? ;)

trendie said:
badtrader,

are you showing that our stops are too close ?
( if the target remained the same, but the stop-loss was wider, you may end up losing )

or are you showing us that the initial assessment of direction was wrong ?

do you still assess whether a trade may be a good one, and decline the chance to trade against it ?
or do you take EVRY trade posted ?

tendie

I take any kind of trade you guys offer me. the odds are in my favour to come out on top by some 90%. As you well know 90% lose in this game.

All I need is a target and stop. from you guys, I then do the opposite :D

I be working in the back round today, not to put you off. We see the results later on tonight

Good luck ;)

badtrader said:
tendie

I take any kind of trade you guys offer me. the odds are in my favour to come out on top by some 90%. As you well know 90% lose in this game.

All I need is a target and stop. from you guys, I then do the opposite :D

I be working in the back round today, not to put you off. We see the results later on tonight

Good luck ;)

okely-dokely, neighbourly-deighbourly

PS: does that mean you are 30 down against me from this morning ? :cheesy: