Best Thread Live Cable Trading

tomaz55 has been right most of the time for the last 18 months

why dont you buy badtrader?

I am long,and you are short.we see in the next hour or two what happens.Good luck ;)

This is a great thread

Thanks ivor I go long then at 1,2150

target 1,2180
stop 1,2140

hey ivor nice one selling the high,??

badtrader said:
thanks tomaz just went long 1,7732

cable at 1.7789/86. :eek:

badtrader, I suspect its "bad" as in "wicked", because your posts of late have been outstanding.

trendie said:
cable at 1.7789/86. :eek:

badtrader, I suspect its "bad" as in "wicked", because your posts of late have been outstanding.

Give us a star then trendie :cheesy:

Flat EUR.USD long 1,2150 out 1,2180 for 30 pips

Flat GBP/USD long 1,7732 out 1,7778 for 46 pips. .

Total 76 pips @5 pound a point,not bad

Any more tips ivor & tomaz ;)

the really silly thing is, your strategy is not secret - it is just doing the opposite of others !!
this is quite quirky, and, so far, profitable.

how long can you keep this up though, badtrader ?
( surely your idea relies on traders not improving over time )

keep posting. ;)
( this is probably the best thread running at the moment )

ivor31 said:
Yep.im considering doing what you do.

No please do carry on Ivor,Or are you telling me, if you get a long signal on your chart, you do the opposite?

Also I am getting worried about tomaz he is short on GBP and well out of the money. :confused: Tell me when you decide to get out of you short tomaz.I then go short my self ;)

Badtrader
Your brass neck makes me laugh.This is a well needed thread.You must be a part time psychologist. :cool:

badtrader, you are cracking me up.. Gain on other peoples losses.. At least there will always be 1 winner here this way. :p

Cable is at 1.7805
We just hit todays high.
SAR says its still going up.

Thomaz did you loose your house???
hehehe

Don't worry looks like MACD predicts a down treding comming.
I'll trade when MA10 crosses MA25 & MA50 and SAR flips.

holding my breath.. any minute now.

Desco said:
badtrader, you are cracking me up.. Gain on other peoples losses.. At least there will always be 1 winner here this way. :p

Cable is at 1.7805
We just hit todays high.
SAR says its still going up.

Thomaz did you loose your house???
hehehe

Don't worry looks like MACD predicts a down treding comming.
I'll trade when MA10 crosses MA25 & MA50 and SAR flips.

holding my breath.. any minute now.
Desco I would have stayed in the trade long on the GBP,but tomaz would not tell me where his stop was, I would have used his stop as my target, He must be still short, when he throws the towel in, on his short. I my self will go short. :D

Let me know when you plan to take a trade Desco ;)

SAR flipped at 1.7808
Going short for 15 pips

I expect badtrader is still going long :p hehehe

Now this is where I go get lunch and let the markets do thier work.. Thank goodness for autotrading software (MT4).. :cheesy:
I took a 5 pip SL and 15 TP..

Quick and dirty.. let's see if cable paid for my lunch.

Why is it called cable anyway?

ivor31 said:
Badtrader
Your brass neck makes me laugh.This is a well needed thread.You must be a part time psychologist. :cool:

I investigate, emotional, aspects, of human emotions,This is why I did not take you last trade,You was looking to fool me. ;)

So badtrader, what do you do when nobody posts a trade.How do you plan a trade?????From what notion.I would like you to plan a trade and post it. But would we believe you???? :cool: