Best Thread Live Cable Trading

tomaz55 said:
the gods told me to sell @ 1.7630 with a stop at 1.7655, limit 1.7580

sorry I didnt post the trade on time... will do next time (today or tomorrow morning)

I feel cable will take me out and go to the moon, but if the gods told me what to do, I had to... you cant argue with the gods...

The Gods obviously are not traders.

And there she went.

Putting up live signals is a dangerous game to play!

JonnyT

Last edited:
anybody trading ?

cable appears to be in a short-term uptrend, and has reached lower end of up-channel.
could be a cheap BUY into the uptrend.
BUT, it is also at 0.618 retrace of Sept-30 high and Oct-4 Low, and could thus be finishing the retrace, and resume the downtrend ?
confusing or what.

what the hell -
anticipate a 62% retrace back into a downtrend.

go SHORT if it hits 1.7620. Stop-Loss= 1.7700. (no profit-target.)

JonnyT said:
I'm going long GBP then

covered at 1.7585 for a 45 pip gain.

how much did you lose today JonnyT? next time, listen to the gods... they are seldom wrong

Let me know what you doing tomaz and ivor.You do great tips :cheesy: ,Thanks for the 40 points yesterday. ;)

badtrader said:
Let me know what you doing tomaz and ivor.You do great tips :cheesy: ,Thanks for the 40 points yesterday. ;)

ok badtrader, tomorrow will be another day, may the gods be with you

trendie said:
what the hell -
anticipate a 62% retrace back into a downtrend.

go SHORT if it hits 1.7620. Stop-Loss= 1.7700. (no profit-target.)

out at 1.7647. thats a loss of 27.
( I am terrible at this game - back to the day job.)

where is you stop and target trendie.I can use you Target as my stop and your stop for my target ;)

badtrader said:
where is you stop and target trendie.I can use you Target as my stop and your stop for my target ;)
stop=1.7645 ( recent high )
target=1.7580 ( recent low )

(trendie ),Made 39 pips by doing the opposite of you and 40 pips yesterday from doing the opposite of (tomaz55. )

79 pips in 2 days

Thanks guys Keep it up ;)