Best Thread Live Cable Trading

jezza888 said:
cunning plan badtrader!

Well, they say 90 to 95% are wrong, so the thing to do, is do the opposite of others, I had 5 quid a point on those trades.

I dont want to make you guys look Bad. :cry: .It just a strategy of mine I like to play I am the Bad one for doing it, hence the name Badtrader. :LOL:

i see your plan but not sure if I'd go fiver a point though!

well played...

Badtrader
Maybe i should reverse my trade and do the opposite of you. Would i still be wrong???
Theres method in the madness somewhere.Good luck

ivor31 said:
Badtrader
Maybe i should reverse my trade and do the opposite of you. Would i still be wrong???
Theres method in the madness somewhere.Good luck
I would like to see 2 traders doing the same.Hey its working so cant knock it :cheesy:

badtrader said:
(trendie ),Made 39 pips by doing the opposite of you and 40 pips yesterday from doing the opposite of (tomaz55. )

79 pips in 2 days

Thanks guys Keep it up ;)

just got home and saw the result :cry:

anyway, good trading badtrader.

well done ivor,you won that one. lucky you, I lost 17 pips :devilish: , but still up 62 pips since yesterday :D

Any more trades from you guys?

Yes. out now badtrader. Not trying to prove anything but take a look at the attached jpeg and see why i placed the trade to understand my reason. I'm not always right but not always wrong either. Got it right again this time. Still like your theory though. ;)

here is the file.Never clicked the upload button last time.Doh :eek:

Attachments

• gbp.jpg
    gbp.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 409
ivor31:

What indicators are you using? I'd like to setup my chart the same way.
Oh, and the bear icon kicks ass.. haha I would have never thought of that. :)
Are you using TS8?

Desco
Please dont think my indicators are of any importance.Often i dont use them. Slow stochastic set to 15,3,3 used in extremes/>82,<15 ,combined with a candle pattern recognition and what visualtrader provides me as a volume indicator. EMA set as 10,20,50 &100.Nothing fancy.

badtrader said:
That good ivor,keep it simple.Simple is best,a little like me im a bit simple :rolleyes:

target met at 1.7610, with a gain of 30 pips

End of day result: 45 + 30 = 75 pips

more tomorrow

tomaz55 said:
target met at 1.7610, with a gain of 30 pips

End of day result: 45 + 30 = 75 pips

more tomorrow

Good call,the only thing i didt like,was you had no stop in place.I fade you and Ivor tomorrow :D

Good night all im off to have a Beer

I dont normally trade cable. Can i post some eur/usd trades here also.Up to you tomaz55. If not. Respect. Ill study cable.For a while. :rolleyes:

ivor31 said:
I dont normally trade cable. Can i post some eur/usd trades here also.Up to you tomaz55. If not. Respect. Ill study cable.For a while. :rolleyes:

Hi Ivor

Of course you can post eur/usd trades here, the only thing is, while you make 30 pips, I make 60... :LOL:

up to you ivor, we'll compare our profitabilities at the end of the day, how's that?

Thanks tomaz.. I followed you exactly! I traded lots of .10 today.
I'll move up tomorrow.

So far so good!